The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

THIS TOPIC IS ON FIRE

haironfire.jpg

Yes, but do you consider what you did the right thing to do? Now you want someone to fix what you created by implementing an anti-cheat.

Nofix made $500 selling bypasses to TROC players; I had no idea there were 10 separate idiots who didn't at least know enough to go in together to get the 1.3 bypass :eek:

see i reasoned this b4 someone released it (i didnt do it ;) )

the people with bypasses arent good at tribes or dont matter (nofix, mj, spiro, - andrew doesnt matter in temrs of pickup play)

the people who would use happyflag are going to be newbies or bad players so they will still always be bad (shitholers or sleepy)

the good players dont care enough to cheat will still be the best

i did not factor into account that someone would trust known cheater alarik with cheats yet again so i am sorry

Nofix made $500 selling bypasses to TROC players; I had no idea there were 10 separate idiots who didn't at least know enough to go in together to get the 1.3 bypass :eek:

That's not entirely true. The latest bypass was guid based, and only worked on a per-system basis - one person could buy it, and it would only work on their system. The $500 figure wasn't just bypasses, there were other custom hacks included in that figure. I'm guessing the actual figure now is around $600-$700.

Back