Thrax: Where's the masses? by Wulfen - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Thrax: Where's the masses?
Page 3 of 23
sYs|yavor
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 02-26-2005, 07:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFiX
If what you're saying is true, they'd be playing the game. But no, it didn't turn out how ANYONE expected it to.
Rofl. ROFL.

You know where is the difference between 99% of so called vets and PJ or me? You are just fans. Fans. Your logic doesn't exist if you play your beloved game. You are unable to think about Tribes as a game. All you see is YOU, YOUR needs, YOUR fun. For PJ (probably) and for me (for sure) Tribes 2 was just a game. A game. Not an ego.

Everything about current situation was obvious. PJ knew much more about T:V design, for me it was obvious after first screenshots and after the decision about UT engine.

Sponsored Links
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
42 - 02-26-2005, 07:13
You finally showed them all, PJ.

Zeonism
VeteranX
Old
43 - 02-26-2005, 08:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sYs|yavor
Rofl. ROFL.

You know where is the difference between 99% of so called vets and PJ or me? You are just fans. Fans. Your logic doesn't exist if you play your beloved game. You are unable to think about Tribes as a game. All you see is YOU, YOUR needs, YOUR fun. For PJ (probably) and for me (for sure) Tribes 2 was just a game. A game. Not an ego.

Everything about current situation was obvious. PJ knew much more about T:V design, for me it was obvious after first screenshots and after the decision about UT engine.

Do you even understand this bull**** yourself?

loto
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 02-26-2005, 08:38
yavor teaches advanced skiing on newb servers. of course he understands everything.

Thermoptic
VeteranX
Old
45 - 02-26-2005, 08:39
yavor, shut the **** up. You're pathetic. Don't bash people for putting themselves in the centre of their universe when every ****ing post you make reeks of you really thinking you're the best thing that spit on dust since Jesus.

And T:V is a gem in a ball of ****. Too bad that VUG is not willing to wash it. And even worse is that the smell of **** seems to make everyone develop a special appetite for biting at each others throat.

So basically, **** off. This is what you got after years of waiting. Either play it or ride in the ****ing sunset. Spare us the *****ing.

Zeonism
VeteranX
Old
46 - 02-26-2005, 08:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by [AKA]PanamaJack
It really is sad what has happened to Tribes as it had so much great potential that was squandered in an effort to placate whiney, *****y T1 vets.
Hehehe and what are you then? A whiney, *****y t2 vet?

Why do you people keep arguing about this.
It's like arguing about which one is best, cherry coke or regular.

Sogokhan
VeteranX
Old
47 - 02-26-2005, 09:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sYs|yavor
Rofl. ROFL.

You really shouldn't have a computer.

NextGen
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 02-26-2005, 10:09
And you should?

RunningWolf
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 02-26-2005, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus
lol, bashing a developer that actually fought for the making of a 3rd tribes title when there was no reason in the first place to make one.

you guys are cold and pathetic. i'm just damn happy we got a 3rd game, and i think it's damn fun too.

Almost everyone in this thread is acting like some kids on recess.

ilys
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 02-26-2005, 10:49
Am I one of the few people who liked all three games?

Zxqv8
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 02-26-2005, 10:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilys
They're few and far between these days.

RunningWolf
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 02-26-2005, 11:16
I like all three as well. AND GUESS WHAT?!! I LIKE T2base and classic OH NOEs BURN TEH WITCH!

BitRaiser
VeteranX
Old
53 - 02-26-2005, 11:23
I'm one of those freaks that calls all 3 games great.
I just think of them as 3 different games.
Oh... I also don't care if that's Coke OR Pepsi in my glass... as long as there's a shot 'n a half of rum in it.

|CO|Kapeket!!
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
54 - 02-26-2005, 11:32
PJ, you are a stupid ****. You try make yourself sound link Nostradamus with bad grammar.

I told you so is not something to hang your hat on son.

Be productive..... somewhere else please.

Read my sig and follow suit.

Thanks.

Aesop-The evil one
VeteranX
Old
55 - 02-26-2005, 11:53
LOL!!! PJ is by far the the most experienced veteran troll ever to grace any Tribes forum! He has mastered the art of "stirring up the nest". I would like to hear from some others that were also at the Tribes Council that remembers the volumes of knowledge PJ had to offer during game developement. (Produce more than your cut and paste forum sig for proof, blowhard)

As far as your slam on those of us that loved T1, it just proves beyond a doubt that you are as useful as a bag of snot.

Bloodwrath 2
Veteran++
Old
56 - 02-26-2005, 11:57
Wulfen is still alive. Dang there are just days when u can't kill an *******.
BRING IN THE TANK!!!!!!!!!

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 02-26-2005, 12:41
Quote:
PJ, you're a dumbass if you think any T1 vet asked for the game T:V turned out to be.

If what you're saying is true, they'd be playing the game. But no, it didn't turn out how ANYONE expected it to.
****ING SIGNED
(can't believe i am agreeing with nofix)

also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn
You finally showed them all, PJ.

Zio
VeteranX
Old
58 - 02-26-2005, 12:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilys
Nope. I love them all.

As long as I have a jetpack, spinfusor and can ski, any Tribes game is going to be lightyears more complex than being magnetized to the ground in just about every other FPS.

T1 I enjoyed the least while T:V and T2 classic are WAY up there in my enjoyment factor.

]| ZeR0 |[
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 02-26-2005, 13:47
PJ, please enlighten us all on how what you do and say here is any better than these so called whiny, *****y t1 vets? grow up, we get the ****ing point already. You saw the demise of T:V. whooop dee friggin doo. Go **** in your own cheerios. I don't see you doing much of anything to rectify these problems, just reiterating the same crap over and over and over...

Is it the fact that you can't let people enjoy T:V because you don't enjoy it? So what if there's fewer T:V players n such. I still go and play T1 shifter, even though at any given time there's only 10 people playing.

Cut the holier-than-thou ****.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 02-26-2005, 14:01
Quote:
PJ, you're a dumbass if you think any T1 vet asked for the game T:V turned out to be.

This is true. Faster gameplay and smaller maps aren't necessairily a failure (as seen in T1), but T:V went rather overboard.

Also, I think that the speed imbalances (impossible chasing etc) might be the result of these small maps that didn't allow the devs to test all the possibilities of their work during development.

Page 3 of 23

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Thrax: Where's the masses?

Social Website Bullshit