T2 mod for T3?

I don't see whats the diff.
T1 came out and caught everyone by surprise. Totally new concept. Totally cool. T
Next comes T2 which everyone thought would be T1 with better graphics.
Guess what. T2 was different and yes, cut back on the speed element of T1. That in itself was ok cause T1 and T2 were fully featured games. T2 even added to the features of the series. So say its useless stuff. Others would call it richness.
Given the choice, I find its a whole lot easier to downgrade something than upgrade.
I guess I truly believe in the more (or bigger) is better concept.

Anyways, those so strongly opposed to mods need to think alittle about the business aspects of having 2-3 versions that add to the whole. After all, T1 players never got their T1 (and are upset). Same for T2 although I brought T1 twice, and T2 three times. T:V may be the chance to bring all T1/T2 (and noobs) into the fold. I can't see anything wrong with that.

Strange how with my new rig I no longer get T2 UE's. I can play for hours with no crashes. Guess GG was right about those VIA chipsets.
Now all we need is a quick price reduction of $19.95 and everyones happy. :)

Last edited:
I'm sure half of the mankind would kill to be ten years old once again. I fail to see the ultimate and oh-so original puncline in it. But on the other hand, sissy|yavor is disabled and "they" don't have to make sense, at all.

BlueBlaze said:
I'm sure half of the mankind would kill to be ten years old once again. I fail to see the ultimate and oh-so original puncline in it. But on the other hand, sissy|yavor is disabled and "they" don't have to make sense, at all.

Being 10 sucked....Elementary/High School sucks....

I would kill to be 4 again maybe....that way I don't have to do shazbot.

iron.jpg
[size=+10]Y[/size]

GG's blockhead, I'm off to sleep (LOL 10 YEARS OLD) he he :)

Back