News: Tribes: Vengeance Skinning Contest

Here is my start...
Contest2.jpg

Zero-Optix said:
http://zero.thelegionofdoom.org/images/Contest2.jpg
very nice innovation on the head/eye part, gj, but as long as you ain't gonna use blue somewhere else on the body I'd leave it out of the head I think.

Fatman said:
man this is taking forever for me. Luckily we have till the 19th. almost done with the head. I'll post it once i figure out the normal map.

hope that was just a typo, cause just so you know it ends on the 9th :) "The competition, which starts immediately, will end on July 9th"

Also, Fartypants...post some shots of the skins on the model.

who exactly will be judging the skins do we know? If it is the original skinners then I should do a proper job. If its some PR dude I can just fudge it and put lots of cool over-the-top stuff on it. I've finished one trying to think of another one but I am stuck, bah.

dunce_boy said:
hope that was just a typo, cause just so you know it ends on the 9th :) "The competition, which starts immediately, will end on July 9th"

Also, Fartypants...post some shots of the skins on the model.

damn my dislexia!!!! good thing you posted that, i misread it.

and I agree, farty post some pics of your skin on the model. It looks pretty sweet.

Nutcracker said:
who exactly will be judging the skins do we know? If it is the original skinners then I should do a proper job. If its some PR dude I can just fudge it and put lots of cool over-the-top stuff on it. I've finished one trying to think of another one but I am stuck, bah.
The final word will be from Ben Lee (Art Director).

Nice, but you'll have to change the normal map... the speaker. still has the three "holes"

That and the backwards "Phoenix" above the earpiece.

Backwards "pheonix" was there from the original. That was a mistake the dev team made. ^_^ I'm still trying to decide if I want those 3 holes there or not...

Back