News: Tribes: Vengeance Skinning Contest

I just begin mine. Wish one is the best looking ?

This one ?
KickAss.jpg

Or this one ?
phoenix.jpg

blazindave said:
to EVil Jim:
good stuff man
really impressive

now here's mine...took me literally 5 minutes so dont expect something amazing
he has a green teapot cause no tribesmen is complete without his teapot :)

http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars3/tribesteapotmenbetter.jpg
gawd dammit, WHy the hell do you even post your drivel if it only took '5mins' and you think it is bad enough to warrant telling people to not expect much. If you didnt spend your time on it, nobody cares. Either be happy with what you amde, make another, or stfu and go away

I think it looks fantastic fartypants...
the best I've seen yet, in my own humble opinion.

Keep it up, can't wait to see it done!

Vigil

cAn said:
gawd dammit, WHy the hell do you even post your drivel if it only took '5mins' and you think it is bad enough to warrant telling people to not expect much. If you didnt spend your time on it, nobody cares. Either be happy with what you amde, make another, or stfu and go away
:flame:
you need to go fuck yourself:mad:
i did spend time on it: 5 MINUTES.
If you can't handle a little joke then you have a serious problem
and for the future try not to be such a prick:nofu:

Fartypants is doing good so far (semi-recolor work though). I can't wait to see the final result.

Trinity's work is really cool to boot. I want to see what his luminosity effects look like. Plus, I want to see his modified normal map.

Last edited:
I was under the impression from the readme that the skin had too fit in with all the other skins. i.e. look like the same person did all of them. you know like how the other variants are? same panel lining, similar metal texture, etc..

I could sit here and do a photo realistic skin but would it look right in the game compared to the other skins?

Back