News: Tribes: Vengeance Skinning Contest

I think the guy on the right does infact look short compared to that one on the left and even just viewing him by himself he looks midget like. But the guy on the left is too big, somewhere in between would be much better.

BESKINBK.jpg

BESkinFR.jpg

BESkinSD.jpg

here is the bloodeagle skins i just made if anyone wants to screw around somone give me a host and ill put up the zip

Eh, I dunno... I had a great idea in my head, and I could visualize it perfectly, but after about 2 hours, I only have a pretty crappy skin :/ it's all original so far, atleast (couple parts on the head I haven't had time to reskin yet..)

Was thinking kind of a Honour Guard theme, with lots of filigree designs on their armor... edned up looking too thick and too egyptian looking, I think...

blah.

phoskin.jpg

Looks like a nice beginning alpha, it recalls much of the T2 phoenix skin, wich was good.

Gemini's skin is really nice and I agree with Colosus about dunce_boy's helmet visor, it has to look definitely more like glass.

to EVil Jim:
good stuff man
really impressive

now here's mine...took me literally 5 minutes so dont expect something amazing
he has a green teapot cause no tribesmen is complete without his teapot :)

tribesteapotmenbetter.jpg

Last edited:
Some new theme ideas:

1. Combat Engineer
2. Repair Crew (Similar to above.)

I think I might go for a second entry and try Combat Engineer

more theme ideas...
1. Newblood - simplistic but sharp (cadet feel)
2. Firebat-type theme
3. Bling Bling Theme (chrome it out)
4. Skull (chest plate is textured or "shaped" as a large skull, not painted a bright color though)
5. Stealth

I would love to attempt some of these ideas, but my ps suckyness knows no boundaries.

Last edited:
Back