News: Beta Signups Begin

Oh, and those of you with ActiveX blockers, or high security on your browsers, you need to disable the blockers or lower your security for Blizzard's ActiveX Grabbermabob to work.

If you are having trouble accessing the site you, the reason would be they never test any of their pages with any other borwser other than IE. I have to open it up in IE to enter in my info.

Edit: nm :)

They search tribes talk and find the amount of Beer you have promised VUG/IGA and divide it by the amount of beer you actually sent. If you get a divide by zero error then you are banned from the beta.

I'm so fucked :(

Greywolf said:
put in a real email address, i was using msn, switched to my dads email. worked great

read what i wrote
i havent got to the page where i enter shit
i see it for half a second and it goes to error

Registered
mardance.gif

All right, I filed the application. Now, we shall see if God is on my side...

BTW, are you supposed to fill out the fields relating to system specs? I couldn't highlight them in Opera, but it accepted my application submission anyway, so I guess they're not required fields...

They may want to know I could not use my .edu emial, i had to use my FSC email.

Unless the 4 tries I tried with my purdue account just went bad and the 1 with my FSC worked.

Ben Reed said:
All right, I filed the application. Now, we shall see if God is on my side...

BTW, are you supposed to fill out the fields relating to system specs? I couldn't highlight them in Opera, but it accepted my application submission anyway, so I guess they're not required fields...

the sysinfo thing that only works in IE is supposed to fill those in :eek:

Back