Status
Not open for further replies.
P Masta Flex said:
mardance.gif

OMG, ADD TO LIST OF SMILIES THANX!!

Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

First - I know you are all sad to see Alex go, and I want you to know that I share the same feelings. Alex is a great guy and one of the most hardcore Tribes fans that I've ever known. I don't expect that I'll ever be able to be as great as Alex was, but I'll do my best to represent the Tribes community to Vivendi. You guys are what drives this franchise forward and that's not something that will be overlooked.

Second - It's Scr8pin - and it sounds like Scrapin'. If you don't like it - well...you'll get over it.

How's that for a first post?

pitifull actually. You didn't insult a single person/place/thing.

Scr8pin said:
if I weren't focus testing your brethren Tribes players - I just might...except that you'd whup up on me, and then mock me!
Get me a ticket and I'll get the word, "'round," ya know? You won't have to be worryin' 'bout droppin' bars a soap an shit.

Scr8pin said:
if I weren't focus testing your brethren Tribes players - I just might...except that you'd whup up on me, and then mock me!

and then i would whup on jodo (eat it)

so Scr8pin, are you a pot smoking jew, b/c I hear those guys go over big with the tribes community.

J/K :heart:

Scr8pin said:
Wow - I joined that long ago?

You seem pretty cool, but you overuse hyphens. I think you use them in every post. Cut down on the hyphens, and all will be good! :roller:

Scr8pin said:

don't worry, you'll get mocked anyway

k so, you refuse to answer any of my questions...

at least provide us with pics? :ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back