News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

First - I know you are all sad to see Alex go, and I want you to know that I share the same feelings. Alex is a great guy and one of the most hardcore Tribes fans that I've ever known. I don't expect that I'll ever be able to be as great as Alex was, but I'll do my best to represent the Tribes community to Vivendi. You guys are what drives this franchise forward and that's not something that will be overlooked.

Second - It's Scr8pin - and it sounds like Scrapin'. If you don't like it - well...you'll get over it.

How's that for a first post?

How long have you played tribes? Have you been lurking here, or was coming here in your job description? Cmon man, some background info would be nice.

what's up.

Originally Posted by Triple
How long have you played tribes? Have you been lurking here, or was coming here in your job description? Cmon man, some background info would be nice.

what's up.

Stage01 said:
Bullshit he got fired. He got replaced...when you get laid off its because usually a company is doing it for a NON-Employee related reason, such as budget cuts and shit like that, If he got replaced, he got fired.

Ya know, I was wondering the same thing. When I got let go, I wasn't replaced.

triple said:

what's up.

I'll be honest - I'm only a mediocre Tribes player - as Colosus said - I've got potential!

Coming here wasn't in my job description - as I said - the community kinda comes with the territory, so I get the pleasure of being your new best friend!

Well, parting from "Vivendi" isn't inherently bad. (the wording is funny, I understand it's true but given all that they do..)

At any rate,

Dr. Alex : Nishino on me is still on the proverbial books.

I always enjoyed talking to you on PM et al, I trust you'll still kick the cans back down the TW alleyways from time to time.

Cheers,

Sean

Scr8pin said:
I'll be honest - I'm only a mediocre Tribes player - as Colosus said - I've got potential!

Coming here wasn't in my job description - as I said - the community kinda comes with the territory, so I get the pleasure of being your new best friend!

why was marweas fired and why did you replace him?

friends dont lie to friends.. especially BEST friends.

Scr8pin said:

You better not pull a Marweas on us! We're mean.

Scr8pin said:

That's a good start.

Scr8pin said:

like i said...run, run very fast.

mardance.gif

Marweas, i remember you saying you had those tribes posters from UVA in your office, did you steal them (like i wanted to) when you left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back