News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colosus

<span style="color: pink;">my pronouns are..</span
Alex 'Marweas' Rodberg was let go from his position as Brand Manager at Sierra Entertainment (a part of the Vivendi Universal company). This is definitely a hard hit on the Tribes community as Alex was a friend to us all and had a passion for the game that made us all excited for the new game. Chris 'Thrax' Mahnken commented on his departure...

<blockquote class=p>I'm really sad to see Alex go. He's been a driving force behind Tribes for years and had a passion for the game that's rarely seen. We all owe him a debt of thanks for all the work he's done for a game we all love so much.</blockquote><p>I was able to catch up with Alex to find out how he's doing with this unfortunate circumstance. Here's what he had to say...

<blockquote class=p>Working on Tribes has been the best work experience of my life. I have full confidence that the team in charge is going to give us the game we've been dreaming about, and assure Tribes a long and glorious future.

As far as the community, they are the brightest, nicest, most caring fans any game has ever had. Know that all of you played a major role in reviving Tribes when it was down. My thanks and love to all the members and veterans of all the Tribes forums around the world.</blockquote><p>Alex will be replaced by Michael 'Scr8pin' Cowan. Michael worked with Lee Rossini on the marketing of Tribes 2 and is excited to get into Tribes: Vengeance. I had a chance to watch him play the game in San Francisco, he has potential. TribalWar is very sad to see Alex go and we wish him the best of luck in whatever he does.

and that shit about us being the most intelligent nicest community hahaha

whatever man

why didnt he go out in style and give a big fuck yall to sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back