Tribes 3 Heavy Armor or Ghost Rider?

LostAngel said:
yeah, keep yer cool Thrax, can't have a raging panda on hte loose.

Raging panda? They're the filthy grass-eating hippies of the bear world! If Thrax goes on the rampage, the worst you have to worry about is him tearing down your mom's bamboo.

Now, the polar bear on the other hand...now THAT'S a hardcore motherfucker. Eat-you-alive, motherfucker.

BTW, it doesn't look Dermy to me, I still say it's either a Phoenix or Inferno heavy.

I'm thinking that this "head" piece is not a head at all, but part of a shoulder...
It's way out of proportion with the rest of the body too.
concept2.gif

Try moving it down 1 square then over to the left 1 square.
See how the blue tube connects? Eureka!

Edit: actually, that doesn't really work. But down 1 and right 1 does!
:D

Last edited:
I hope the new heavy looks more like the T1 heavy than the T2 heavy...IMHO the T1 heavy's kinda deformed look with the big shoulders and dumpier arms and legs looked better than the T2 heavy's "astronaut on horse steroids" look.

Ben Reed said:
I hope the new heavy looks more like the T1 heavy than the T2 heavy...IMHO the T1 heavy's kinda deformed look with the big shoulders and dumpier arms and legs looked better than the T2 heavy's "astronaut on horse steroids" look.
.......Its not going to look like t1 or t2 ?......:shrug:

Ben Reed said:
Raging panda? They're the filthy grass-eating hippies of the bear world! If Thrax goes on the rampage, the worst you have to worry about is him tearing down your mom's bamboo.

It is a little known fact that the panda is the world's second most dangerous animal...

...second only to the wily weasel. ;)

Marweas said:
It is a little known fact that the panda is the world's second most dangerous animal...

...second only to the wily weasel. ;)

Weasels are hella scary...if you're a chicken.

I kneel for one beast and one beast only, and that is the mighty Siberian tiger, emperor of the cats, undisputed king of the frozen Russian forests.

The tech is looking kind of retro when you compare it to the other Tribes titles. All the exposed tubes ducts and exaust pipes make it look very pre-SS:tribes.
I think we may have a prequel here folks. :)

Back