Thrax: Where's the masses?

Wulfen said:
I'd like you to come in here and apologize for gutting this game and putting a knife into the collective community.

I know you won't do it, but you deserve it for this shitball you released. A lot of people waited years for this and as soon as you got it released you skipped town. I've known others that even after they lost their jobs stuck by their game. Now a lot of people are waiting and hoping the SS2845 crew can save some of this.

Both you and Marweas were responsible for this, and as soon as it came out you distanced yourself from it and all its' problems.

Fuck you for not making the game you should have.

Lets get back on track!

[57th]cneal said:
Does anyone remember the thread asking why PJ was invited to the conference and if he should have been invited? My question to the devs is why? Why didn't you listen to us? Why did you invite him in the first place? WHY???

:lol:

Maybe if they would have listened to me we would have a crappy game like T:V.

Not that it matters now that the patch has officially been canceled. The people who didn't see that coming after they missed the december release raise your hands. Those of you that raised your hands I have some delicious punch over here you might like to drink.

Oh and yes...

I took a couple of weeks off from the forums to recharge. :D

Last edited:
Toys said:
Painkiller is the official CPL World Tour game and it has 54 players a night on a good night.
The Pumpkin King said:
How many did it have before the CPL sponsered it?

Heh, what difference does it make? A game supported by the mighty CPL should have thousands of players, right? Fact is, precious few gamers cares about what the CPL does to the extent that they would start playing a particular game just because they are backing it. Even before PK was announced as the so-called 'World Tour' game in early october, PK had been featured in two major lan tournaments during the summer, including the CPL summer event. It has turned out to be a complete and utter mp flop despite the money being thrown at the competitive community.

And Painkiller actually sold fairly well, and an expansion to the single player was published in january. People just hate the multiplayer.

No shit about painkiller, kurios. I would rather play doom (original) DM than pk mp... it's sincerely that bad. went through the sp a couple times though.

Back