<Script Request> possible? too soon? help...

D

dEvIlsfOOdcAkE

would like a simple "READY" AND "CHARGING" pop-up dialogue to show in the bottom center of my screen to correspond to my shield pack. that way I'm not running around corners and avoiding nme's w/a shield pack that's ready to be used and not knowing it.

k, tks

is this possible? surely you can make something to work off the sound cue and give it a timer. I would hope so, at least.

dEvIlsfOOdcAkE said:
would like a simple "READY" AND "CHARGING" pop-up dialogue to show in the bottom center of my screen to correspond to my shield pack. that way I'm not running around corners and avoiding nme's w/a shield pack that's ready to be used and not knowing it.

k, tks

is this possible? surely you can make something to work off the sound cue and give it a timer. I would hope so, at least.

Don't know about this.... but I know that it's possible to make the icon blink when it's ready to be used.

dEvIlsfOOdcAkE said:

k, tks

Just get jotuns hud.

Back