News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrax Panda said:
I'm the happy exception to that rule. You'll get over it.

remember that this thread is not in the general forum, it´s in tribes talk where all the newcomers hang out.
i´ll get over it, but will 95% of the game buyers (sensitive newbies) too?

sux. i met marweiss at "my first lan" uvalan5. i admired the way he handled the big tv presentation and took questions from anyone over the 3 days. he really knew his tribes shit. so starting with the last ign dev diary for tv, (it wasn't exactly upbeat) the 3rd graphics engine, the flop of a presentation for san fran, and now the firing of mars. it doesnt look good. on the other hand i wonder if scatin had anything to do with tv getting on pc gamer cover?

Glare said:
not funny, not intelligent, completely lacking personality

are you going to argue with me and say he is any of the above 3?
lol...

he's made a few posts, how do you think you know so much...

quit being a nut hugger and do something else with your time.

so starting with the last ign dev diary for tv, (it wasn't exactly upbeat) the 3rd graphics engine, the flop of a presentation for san fran, and now the firing of mars. it doesnt look good.

can we get a :huh: in here

Even though your a hippe, tree hugging, pot smoking liberal - I really appreciate your love and dedication to this game and helping keep this game alive during it's darkest hours. You will land in a job better than this one! Good luck and thanks.

goosecock said:
sux. i met marweiss at "my first lan" uvalan5. i admired the way he handled the big tv presentation and took questions from anyone over the 3 days. he really knew his tribes shit. so starting with the last ign dev diary for tv, (it wasn't exactly upbeat) the 3rd graphics engine, the flop of a presentation for san fran, and now the firing of mars. it doesnt look good. on the other hand i wonder if scatin had anything to do with tv getting on pc gamer cover?

what in the hell are you talking about

Marweas said:
Even though you're a flag-waving, Bush-loving, rights-stompin' conservative - I really appreciate your love and dedication to this game and helping keep this game alive during it's darkest hours.

Right back atcha TRD. :heart:

Of course we will need to mark this aniversary next year with a quirky, yet humourous, TW banner replacement next year.. ;)

Fool said:
Elitism is a part of every online game. And frankly it's the elitests who stick to a game. Casual gamers play for a month or two and move on to the next title. I understand the need to try to bring those gamers in, but the game design as a whole should be more catered to the long-term gamers.

Tribalwar is 4 years old, and many of the forumwhores were playing T1 for a year prior to TW's founding. We're the ones still here. We're the loyalists. We know the game best. Is that conceited? Sure, but that doesn't make us wrong.
I just wish I hadn't waited to get an account here I'd be a vet^4 too now :(

Beren said:
Of course we will need to mark this aniversary next year with a quirky, yet humourous, TW banner replacement next year.. ;)
And say we'll leave it up for a week, then forget about it and leave it up until the next holiday.

I wounder why I couldnt get a hold of Alex =\

Its sad to hear that your with out a job now, but I am not going to say goodbye because i know you will stick around with us as player now right?

One of the main reasons we are still here posting on this site is because of Alex, let us neverforget about him

Hey marweas when you do get your next job be sure to let us know what it is so we can find the main fan site and invade their forums.

Marweiss also gave me his card and was like,"if ever in the seattle area give a call, i'll give ya a tour of the place" will sc8tpin be so bold!?

dwarf vader gimme the shirt mars gave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back