#tribalwar

Snoug

Veteran-4
hey this is more a less a issue i am having with the irc room. Normally this would not be a big deal but i've been playing tribes since release and alot of old friends and players gather there.

My issue is for nearly typing similar to the way a supposed "hacker" types. I got banned by a seemingly arrogant operator. In fact It was nothing more then a blatant attack. Id like my IP removed so i can participate again.

I don't know how they come to the conclussion i was this guy but Im certainly not... The chat was not being attacked at the time and I was using tribes IRC and not being rude to anyone.

Dunno if anyone associated with the irc room comes here but eh... This blows. Let me know if you could do me a favor.... thx

Did you use poor English, put a smiley at the end of every message, and put a totally random number of parenthesis in each smiley you used?

Did you use poor English, put a smiley at the end of every message, and put a totally random number of parenthesis in each smiley you used?
Poor english? Not really though I do tend to use smileys a lot. If that warrants a ban then i am guilty. Though that would be pretty dumb. I believe the name they reffered to me was hubba or hubble? I was never a huge Tribal war guy so i would not know. Though i frequented irc.dynamix.com a long time.

Back