Anyone boycotting Nike yet?

None of the old reeers buy nike its all youth that like colin

If anything this helps nike
Adidas and UA probably wish they signed him

Ill prob buy more nike shit now just to upset old reeers

adidas and puma both tried to get kaepernick signed away from nike - does the ankle sock cutting and useless boycotting extend to those companies as well?

actually tbh im just going to have to hand make all my garments and everything since im so politically charged i just cant trust nething u know

Lol i just got more nike stock

And im legit going to trend toward buying nike products versus adidas and i have a huge shoe collection

Im not even trolling hehehe

Y3s and yeezy gonna get switched up for new nike designer collection

None of the old reeers buy nike its all youth that like colin

If anything this helps nike
Adidas and UA probably wish they signed him

Ill prob buy more nike shit now just to upset old reeers
for the nfl, its interesting to see the league suffer though i think its a cocktail of issues with the league right now...time was right for a setback. i dont watch football anymore either and has nothing to do with knees. shit is hard to watch now its 90% ads...and the same ads over and over.

i dont think the old ragers upset at the nfl are nike's customer base so...this ad campaign will come and go as any other.

Levis teaming up with gun control advocates

MAGA tards gonna have to reeeeeeeeeeeethink their entire wardrobes ;o

40854079_1931332310282425_8997746465514192896_n.jpg

last pair of Nikes i purchased were in high school....then i became a man and whore steel toe boots and not fag office shoes.....and still pulling huge $$$$ in without putting myself if debt with school loans. and living the high life nigga's

I haven't bought nike branded anything since I learned they ran sweatshops full of child labor overseas.
New Balance at least makes their stuff in the USA

New Balance at least makes their stuff in the USA

the Boston-based company also acknowledges that only about 70% of the value of its U.S.-made shoes reflects domestic content and labor. The outer soles, for instance, are imported from China, apparently clashing with what the U.S. government says can be labeled "Made in USA." The Federal Trade Commission states that a product has to be "all or virtually all" made in the U.S. to qualify. And in the 1990s, the FTC brought an enforcement action against New Balance over its claim.

so just cut off the soles and you should be good

last pair of Nikes i purchased were in high school....then i became a man and whore steel toe boots and not fag office shoes.....and still pulling huge $$$$ in without putting myself if debt with school loans. and living the high life nigga's

You know you've really made it when your work shoes have steel toecaps.

Also, reported for apostrophe abuse.

I got Kaepernick in the 12 round of my fantasy draft. It might've been a reach given his ADP, but I didn't want someone to snatch him in the 14th ahead of me since I had 1st pick.

Back