FF Coming soon to a nation not near you

samUwell

Contributor
Veteran XX
Terrorists readying chemical attack to frame Damascus & provide pretext for US strikes – Russian MoD

The US and its allies are preparing new airstrikes on Syria, the Russian Defense Ministry said, adding that militants are poised to stage a chemical weapons attack in order to frame Damascus and provide a pretext for the strikes.

The attack would be used as a pretext for US, UK and French airstrikes on Syrian targets, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman, Major General Igor Konashenkov said. USS ‘The Sullivans,’ an Arleigh Burke-class Aegis guided missile destroyer, was already deployed to the Persian Gulf a couple of days ago, he added.
[.....]

The provocations are being prepared by militants from Al-Nusra Front (now known as Tahrir al-Sham) in Idlib province, northwestern Syria,

In order to stage the attack, some eight canisters of chlorine were delivered in to village near Jisr al-Shughur city for the terrorists’ use, he added. A separate group of militants, prepped by private British security company Olive, have also arrived in the area. The group will be disguised as volunteers from the White Helmets group and will simulate a rescue operation involving locals purportedly injured in the attack, according to the military official.

According to the Defense Ministry spokesman, recent statements by US National Security Advisor John Bolton – in which he threatened to bomb Syria – could be interpreted as an implicit confirmation of such airstrikes. On August 22, Bolton stated that “... if the Syrian regime uses chemical weapons, we will respond very strongly and they really ought to think about this a long time.”
[.....]
According to Ryabkov, the US is aiming to destabilize Syria and create new pretexts for regime change in Damascus. “Again, we are witnessing serious escalation of the situation [in Syria],” he added.

If this is true, then it will no longer be. The best way to prevent false flags is to release the information to the public before it happens.

Since all this BS about Trump not logging shit into the campaign came into light, I have been thinking about this very thing. Syria is a perfect target to get the retarded US congress critters to focus on something else. Considering how fucked up with TDS the CFR corporate controlled media is, in order for them to focus on anything other than Trump, the attack would have to be really fucking bad.

Hopefully this story is BS, but considering how fucked up everything is right now, I wouldn't put it past the Jews to stage a false flag in Syria to force the hand of the US president into responding so he can get the focus on something other than his finances in the campaign.

if the jews run the media and the media is rabidly anti-trump, y would the jews stage a false flag incident in syria so that congress will be distracted from trump's ~IMAGINARY~ campaign indiscretions?

:Hmm:

if the jews run the media and the media is rabidly anti-trump, y would the jews stage a false flag incident in syria so that congress will be distracted from trump's ~IMAGINARY~ campaign indiscretions?

:Hmm:

Pretty sure Scooby and others have been running a campaign to portray TW as a very non-racist site. Shouldn't you be doing the code stuff, like saying (((they)))?

Cause that's super secret and only people in the club know what it means.

(((parenthetical ppl))) infiltrated our organization, now we're working on a six-pointed star that shows up over the name when u wear the :flag: company VR goggles :flag:

A lot of QQ and REEEeeeeeeeee's in here but not much else

makes sense..........poor TW

One Minute To Midnight: Latest US Sanctions Propel Nations Towards Risk Of War

The famous Doomsday Clock of The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists should have immediately been moved forward to one minute to midnight on receipt of the news. (It already is set at only two minutes to the midnight that signifies catastrophic global thermonuclear war.)

Do you think Vanster knows what this means?

WHAT TIME IT IS

:)

Wait... there really is a place called Syria?

And here I thought I was just reading more Russian lies about some invented place called Syria.

The moar you know.

Syria doesn't actually exist

it is just that POS area hogging up the Greater Israel goal at the moment

a lot like it's little shitty brother Palestine

if the jews run the media and the media is rabidly anti-trump...
Unfortunately, for a lot of Americans, they have a hard time figuring out the politics of the Chosenites, especially the American/European Jews vs. the Israeli Jews. Most Jews here in the US are full-blown Marxists. Yes, every now and then we hear about one that is not a full-fledged Marxist and we see what happens to those Jews by the Marxist Jews that control our media. David Horowitz: Visa, Mastercard Cut Off Payments to My Think Tank Based on SPLC ‘Hate Group’ Label.

Just know that most of the Marxist Jews in the US that are advocating "No borders, no walls no USA at all", all still fully support Israelis right to do everything they can to keep non-Chosenites out of Israel. We read these conflicting headlines constantly.
y would the jews stage a false flag incident in syria so that congress will be distracted from trump's ~IMAGINARY~ campaign indiscretions?
FIrst off, ever hear of the Hegelian Dialectic? Problem, reaction, and solution.

To fully understand this, you have to understand what is at stake in Syria. Ever since the massive leviathan oil/gas field was discovered off the coast of Israel, the Chosenites have been trying to win over Syria for a pipeline to feed the EU's hungry energy demands. This oil field is worth TRILLIONS of dollars. *Edit - Now they are stating that the original estimates were over blown...* :lol:

Currently, Russia is the biggest supplier of the EU's energy supply and the Russians and Iranians presented a proposal to Syria to have a pipeline run through Syria for export. Around the same time, the US presented a proposal to Syria for the Israeli pipeline and Assad sat on it. Member when John Kerry met with Assad for dinner?
Kerry+-+Assad.png

Shortly after this meeting, the US flipped on Syria and began the propaganda of Assad is the 'Middle East's version of Hitler'. And wouldn't you know it... some JV terrorist organization pops up and all hell breaks loose in Syria. Obviously, Assad went with the Russian and Iranian pipeline.

Israel wants this pipeline really bad. Remember - TRILLIONS of $$ worth.

Back to the Hegelian Dialectic. Trump, because of this "ZOMG!!! He didn't log a transaction!!" is now in a very weak position. People in positions like this can be easily manipulated. (For more information on this, read about neurolinguistic programming.)

The pipeline hasn't gone away. Trump has a major problem. Let's create a major shitstorm in Syria and force him to respond, something he will gladly do as it might get the media attention away from this 'scandal' and, appease the neocons in the US government, who will turn a blind eye to this failure to log a transaction.

The above is a classic example as to why when someone is running for a political position, they must undergo heavy screening because it leaves them open to manipulation. During Trumps screening, this affair should have been discovered and it would have either resulted in the 2 women dying (typical Clinton response to loose ends) or, him being denied the position. This is why politicians are so fricken dirty - they kill-off all loose ends.

Russia, releasing this informtion (if true), might've just prevented a lot of deaths from another random ass 'chemical attack from Assad'.

Last edited:
Russia, releasing this informtion (if true), might've just prevented a lot of deaths from another random ass 'chemical attack from Assad'.

great posts.....

it is interesting once you get over this right wing vs. left wing narrative to see the world in this way.....

I mean David Horowitz has a link to what equivocates to a GOFUNDME

Lanny Davis/Cohen have links to what are directly GOFUNDMEs

I see Netanyahu supporting Trump (for selfish reasons)

I see Netanyahu types throwing contempt at George Soros types (for selfish reasons)

I see a lot of Jewish infighting, arguments, Zion/Progressive differences, but at the end of the day they are always JEWS first and foremost

For now and forever........ the only thing that truly does matter in goal and directives.

And at the end of it all both will get fatter as the rest of us are killed off and starved.

Sheldon Adelson - Wikipedia

Adelson set to give over $100 million to Israel-supporting Trump | The Times of Israel

I think of Trump as being different than the status quo........

trump-israel-wailing-1.jpg

but then I am quickly reminded that this is his largest funder now

Reading that biography, this directive, really this is a simple skirmish between Zion and Zion lite......but has always been between (((THEM))) and the rest of us. Aalways has and always will be

Dk6y3GIU0AAhEpT.jpg

I just wish I could remind evangelicals that no matter how much you love someone.......maybe they just aren't that into you

that you are in an abusive one way relationship

Last edited:
i just want to be left alone

everyone to fuck off and fund their own dumb shit

but i don't see that as being a check mark option anymore tbh

Back