College Football 2018-2019

goshin am i going to have 2 cry about texas being unjustifiably ranked every year instead of crying about the media circle jerk over mitchdubaigan wolverines?

lol post-week 1 playoff predictions (wat)

XZq1aBF.png

lol post-week 1 playoff predictions (wat)

XZq1aBF.png

bad enough Alabama, SEC #3, somehow got a spot last year over SEC #2 Auburn. Both Auburn and Bama making it this year would be full retard. Would be like picking the Cowboys and Redskins for the playoff then tossing in the Pats and Packers and calling it a good system. $$$

hoping for
UCF vs. Boise State

Is ND actually any good? I thought they were overrated every year so I can't really tell if they're any good or not when they beat overrated preseason ranked teams to start the year.

They seemed ok last night, but I'm not going to pass judgement after a single game.

bad enough Alabama, SEC #3, somehow got a spot last year over SEC #2 Auburn. Both Auburn and Bama making it this year would be full retard. Would be like picking the Cowboys and Redskins for the playoff then tossing in the Pats and Packers and calling it a good system. $$$

hoping for
UCF vs. Boise State
maybe you should go watch tennis. Spoken like a true participation award lover.

Last edited:
My only problem with the SEC is that they allow their teams to over recruit. Keep the recruiting level across the board and see how well Alabama does then. They will lose a bit more than they typically do, imo. They'll still be a top 3 team every year - I'm not kidding myself on that.

Also, Saban is a hell of a coach and I think he's almost underrated by a lot of sports fans. He yanked his QB for a true freshman in the national title game. I'm not sure how many coaches would've done that with the pressure on. That was a stroke of genius (because it worked, if it didn't, it would've just been a stroke).

Back