Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?

can you imagine being as perpetually wrong as he is

but never learning anything ever?

i mean at this point even players with wonderlic test scores of 9 have a learning aptitude higher than our own phaytal

:rofl:

he's that guy

its fuckin hilarious he really thinks he is trollin' despite having the best strike out record on this forum; he's an icfire jr without the pedo

moran

but i like the fact he keeps showing up to fight the good fight

DKqX5RUVAAAVhVw.jpg

DKquPMFVoAAgy4s.jpg

not sure why any Canadian could be proud right now

LOL
I assure you some Canukistanians aren't fooled.

You can't blame Justeen for paying out the $10.5 million, the goddam courts were going to "reward" Arar over $20 million for his inconveniences and the fact that the Federale gov't didn't respect his rights.

The Liberals are trying to remove a loop hole for people who can claim themselves a personal corporation and sprinkle out their income to other people at lower tax rates.

But the media probably in conjunction with a wing of the Liberal Party are playing up a so called "revolt" lol against Liberal efforts to remove this loophole. Typically the Liberals cave in, but we'll see.

We pay these men millions of dollars to be as violent as humanly possible on the football field. I've always found it funny that we expect them to act differently off the field.

Vice President Pence was so offended by kneeling professional football players that he left a game Sunday between the Indianapolis Colts and the San Francisco 49ers in Indianapolis.

"I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem," Pence, a former governor of Indiana, said in a statement.

and colin trying his best to never play again..

In an on-camera report on Sunday, CBS reporter Jason La Canfora said Kaepernick would stand for the anthem if he was signed to an NFL team.

"He's not planning on kneeling ... and he's planning on standing for the anthem," La Canfora said.

But after the story began making headlines, La Canfora backtracked tweeting, "Standing for Anthem wasn't something that I spoke to Colin about." He was merely relaying what had already been reported about Kaepernick in other outlets, La Canfora wrote, adding, "what he would do during the Anthem I do not know."

f9ca841e-1367-45d3-9bbe-818342ef4ddc.png

Mike Pence Takes A Stand (And Walks Away) After NFL Players Kneel : The Two-Way : NPR
Colin Kaepernick Camp Accuses Jason La Canfora and CBS of Fake News

Back