Another Political Poll

Please choose the answer that best describes you.

• I am a white male without a college education voting for Clinton.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EFyNk.jpg

Came for the retarded political opinions, stayed for people trying to convince themselves and everyone else that they have a college education.

EFyNk.jpg

Came for the retarded political opinions, stayed for people trying to convince themselves and everyone else that they have a college education.

why don't you throw down a poll vote, bro

or are you too embarrassed of the truth?

Put in a category that says, "Undecided, but not voting for Trump under any circumstances", and I'll vote.

No need to put in different educational levels, bragging about one's education is gauche.

Last edited:
I find it amusing how the tiny brains of TW's conservatives cannot fathom the concept of somebody opposing Donald Trump and opposing Hillary as well.

I am pretty much in the same camp as cerebral

Lack of brain size has nothing to do with it, it's that you're disingenuous. You're a hildogger and that is obvious to anyone.

Lack of brain size has nothing to do with it, it's that you're disingenuous. You're a hildogger and that is obvious to anyone.

If I didn't have better things to do with my time, I'd find my old posts from when I was supporting Donald Trump.

He lost me when he announced that he had no reservations with renegotiating our national debt.

No true fiscal conservative could ever support him.

If I didn't have better things to do with my time, I'd find my old posts from when I was supporting Donald Trump.

He lost me when he announced that he had no reservations with renegotiating our national debt.

No true fiscal conservative could ever support him.

Another post where you lie. The American debt cannot be repaid, it's too large. A realistic option is defaulting on it. Any dreams of "honorably paying off the debt" is plebeian stupidity, it's a pipe dream. Trump is a businessman, he knows you can save a failing business with a bankruptcy filing.

Put in a category that says, "Undecided, but not voting for Trump under any circumstances", and I'll vote.

No need to put in different educational levels, bragging about one's education is gauche.

so in other words, you are an uneducated white dood voting for clinton. thanks.

can a mod add him to the poll vote, pls?

and for the record, i only put the educational level in here for vanster when he made his claims and posted his article in another thread (information is found in the op) because that was the whole point of this poll.

Last edited:
yay let's vote gary cuckson, he's for open borders and flooding america with third world trash just like hillary!!

yay let's vote gary cuckson, he's for open borders and flooding america with third world trash just like hillary!!

Yeah, what would a 2 term governor of New Mexico know about immigration?

:lol:

Having served as Governor of a border state, Gary Johnson knows the complex issues associated with immigration reform first hand. Solving immigration problems is not as easy as building a wall or simply offering amnesty.

We should appreciate and respect the diversity of immigrants that come to the United States to be productive members of society. But we also need to recognize that everyone who comes here is not so well-intentioned.

Gary Johnson and Bill Weld don’t want to build an expensive and useless wall. The only thing a big wall will do is increase the size of the ladders, the depth of the tunnels, and the width of the divisions between us.

Candidates who say they want to militarize the border, build fences, and impose punitive measures on good people, ground their position in popular rhetoric, not practical solutions.

Governors Johnson and Weld believe that, instead of appealing to emotions and demonizing immigrants, we should focus on creating a more efficient system of providing work visas, conducting background checks, and incentivizing non-citizens to pay their taxes, obtain proof of employment, and otherwise assimilate with our diverse society.

Making it simpler and more efficient to enter the United States legally will provide greater security than a wall by allowing law enforcement to focus on those who threaten our country, not those who want to be a part of it.

Practical Reform. No Walls. Incentivize Assimilation.

But hey, waste billions on a wall that the cartels will tunnel under in a few weeks.

Back