Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Fun facts about red

Has a prolapsed anus from mike he refuses to get fixed (confirmed by mike)
Has a damaged liver due to taking atripla for multiple years (why hes pale)

Fun facts about red

Has a prolapsed anus from mike he refuses to get fixed (confirmed by mike)
Has a damaged liver due to taking atripla for multiple years (why hes pale)

My anus is just fine like it has always been. (mike is dead btw)
Never took Atripla for years. I take Genvoya. (I'm pale because its fucking winter and because my mother is Irish/Swedish.)

KittyCat is CNN.

4FUAgOO.jpg

Last edited:
so since you are unemployed I realize you're learning photoshop but you have a ways to go.

I'm not "unemployed". I'm retired. House fully paid for. Car fully paid for. More money in bank than I know what to do with. Life is good up here. I know how to crop pretty good in PS but the rest I could give a rats ass about.

tehvul did you photoshop your facial hair and zits, ghost vao

what a beautiful balding lady you are

No didn't use PS on that pic or any of the other pics. I did use the face smoother thing on my phone. I have electric shaver and don't have facial hair. Dude I'm 40 and didnt have zits growing up. Yeah balding with hair below my shoulders. Get fucked. Haha.

fuck we getting old. except SM. wierdo be wierd.

The trick is to have a good heart, no stress, being content, and to project good intentions wherever you may go. Peace, Love, Life, Hope. Love more than you hate. Create more than you detroy. <3

Last edited:
hey man a few old man dicking in the ass

some hiv, all hard work and part of a down payment on my new home and car

~sweet lyfe~

hows the kids?

ayyyyyy

I wish I could get some man dicking going on around here. Unfortunately the men up here are more weird than I am so getting dick is not advisable up here.

Yeah lost the hiv game but Ive been undetectable for years. To the point it's mathematically impossible for me to transmit the virus. Science is cool.

Next time ur in Atlanta go check out the 3 story townhomes right by the olympic park thing. I did the plumbing in all of them. Ran the gas lines too. The garden tub had to be placed on the 3rd story, on all of them, so I was the lucky fucker that had to carry a bag of quickcrete to the 3rd floor bathroom on every fucking unit. I know about hard work tater. No down payment. Bought car outright, and bought house outright. Mortgages are for plebs, and debt is slavery.

sweet life ++

Daughter is currently on the run with her soon to be accidentally dead bf. Or so I heard. Talked to Son's caseworker yesterday. Said he is looking at flying my Son up here to stay sometime around June or July.

Thanks for asking.

So tehvul is great at ps, but doesn't have nostrils in that picture so I guess he just doesn't have nostrils. Then again with nearly half a million in the bank does he really need them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back