[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Update copied from OP:
Update 3/5: The couple ahead of us is holding a contest of their own. All you have to do is paste these 3 lines from your vote confirmation in to an e-mail and send it to contest@llamma.com. The lines look like this:

To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Notice there is no identifiable information about who you voted for. So vote for us and win their xbox :shrug:

Xbox 360 Elite Giveaway

:shrug: its just a thought. I didn't see the requirement for name and phone number but I doubt they will resell it or spam your phone. They aren't a company.

hey now no dirty tactics guys. Just finding this thread with that kind of talk would draw eyes to our votes.

... hrm. problem with moving it there is no one pays any attention to that forum and we'd have to have a thread here drawing attention to it. Now if rayn were willing to leave an intermediate thread stickied/locked all month that wouldn't be as big of an issue since people would still be reminded it exsists but I think the sticky is only for a day or two and then the bumping should keep it a virtual sticky.

Back