Are you going to miss Kurayami?

taking the internet seriously sounds more like the guy who went out of his way to be as mysterious as possible and regularly taunted people over it then quit the fucking internet because someone learned his name

i mean jesus what a pussy

you're actually all retarded if you don't think kura is reading all of this right now

exactly.

he never had anything better to do before, why all the sudden would he now.

i'm sure he already had a second account, and is just going to start using it...

i'd be interested to know how many people use this site via proxies.

this is kind of what i'm getting at...

the 'rule is the rule' argument seems to be selectively implemented....

i not saying fraggle shouldn't be banned... but applying the rule equally to all is probably a step in the right direction.
i am not sure how we can compare the other situations to people getting phone calls at home. that is a bit demented in my book. dio's situation interfered with his real life but i'm not sure how we are expected to respond to anonymous e-mails? if this wasn't an anonymous e-mail situation, i never heard about it. the kura/kotz thing was a bit of back and forth.

i have been in and out of the hospital the last week. i did not have time to attend to this during the day after around noon my time. i am home now and I have removed fraggle permanently. prior to the threads which were made, he called kurayami to harass him in real life. the guy just has gotta go now. i can't even wrap my head around taking the internet that seriously.

:(

i hope all is well.

thanks for taking the time to clean up this nonsense. i hope the guys who think this shit is funny will realize it will destroy TW if they keep up the creepy nonsense.

as for kura, i honestly hope he comes back.

i am not sure how we can compare the other situations to people getting phone calls at home. that is a bit demented in my book. dio's situation interfered with his real life but i'm not sure how we are expected to respond to anonymous e-mails? if this wasn't an anonymous e-mail situation, i never heard about it. the kura/kotz thing was a bit of back and forth.

Thats perfectly understandable.

So then to me, logic dictates that anyone who posts/shares/etc another user's personal information without their consent, should be banned.

Not giving you a hard time, just curious.

fraggle didn't post kuras number here so i dont understand what rule he broke

once you have someone's name the phone number is not hard to find so i'm not really getting why it's different than the jason kotz thing

Posting it is ok

Using it outside of TW, is not.

Keep in mind that at some point, Kura must have whined to Rayn about it.

Back