OT: All your base are belong to us

i always thought Bounty was a calm nice guy with a sailor hat . oh well time changes ppl :)
:bountydan :bountydan :alfdance: :bountydan :bountydan

Qpan said:
i always thought Bounty was a calm nice guy with a sailor hat . oh well time changes ppl :)

All Bounty's attempts
To kill this thread will only
Make it stronger still.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP! :blueblob:

loop said:
omfg. i can't believe this thread is still here.

wow.

and even more amazing is that someone actually managed to piss off what i would consider one of the more level headed, nice people on this forum... (duh bounty of course... sheesh. not crc. :))

and the most amazing goddamned thing yet far is that i have READ THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD.

:O

if Bounty's so levelheaded, how come he said "Jesus, this thread's almost a year old! Kill it already!"?

and congratulations for making it through over 3,200 posts without going insane!

:wave:
:

Carbyne said:
All Bounty's attempts
To kill this thread will only
Make it stronger still.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP! :blueblob:

Excellent Haiku dude! Why don't some of you flamers try to be as creative as we who you despise.... Bump!

Bad_CRC said:
hey, we HAD an AYB forum till some assmunch decided he didn't need to follow the rules and should just start posting pr0n. Easier to take down the forum than be a babysitter for a couple of simpleminded morons 24/7.

always a couple retards who ruin it for everyone.

That was a dark day, when the AYB ezboard went down. Why didn't you just ban the few rotten apples, though? It seemed to me like shutting down that board did more to hurt AYB than all these flamers put together could ever do. Or maybe it would've died down naturally at some point anyway.

PS: whatever happened to NetCooler?

this ad is still running on slashdot...

tkgk0142en.gif

Back