Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Things that make you go hmmm
Page 1 of 5
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-21-2020, 18:32
This thread serves as a place to post, consolidate and possibly discuss semi-random **** from the news, the internet and around the world.

What better way to kick it off then by posting this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-21-2020, 18:38
Never count out the power of little dogs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFZBqiIebD8

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-21-2020, 18:43
Cult Mom - Lori Vallow basically cited normal tween/teen behavior as reason she was convinced her children were zombies and needed killing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/court-pap...n-were-zombies

Quote:
"(Lori) pointed out behaviors such as sitting still and watching TV, claiming JJ said he loved Satan, and an increased vocabulary as evidence that JJ was now a zombie," the investigator said.

Ball said Gibb overheard Vallow call Tylee a "zombie" on the phone in the spring of 2019.

"Not me, mom," Tylee alleged said, according to Gibb.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 06-21-2020, 21:07
Yeah I hate this thread already

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
5 - 06-21-2020, 21:15
get a hobby and shut the **** up

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 06-21-2020, 23:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7 - 06-22-2020, 00:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Never count out the power of little dogs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFZBqiIebD8
Damn that anchor's got a serious case of Schiff face.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 06-22-2020, 00:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Damn that anchor's got a serious case of Schiff face.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wltb1XvUgQ

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 06-22-2020, 02:25
Quote:
Nascar Investigates Discovery of Noose in Garage of Driver Who Called for Confederate Flag Ban

The incident at Talladega Motor Speedway comes after Bubba Wallace, the circuit’s only full-time black driver, prompted Nascar to change its policy
In other news, Jussie Smollett has moved to Alabama

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 06-22-2020, 02:37
Also - the unidentified mass shooter in San Antonio with no description that claimed to be a UFC fighter turned up in FL.

Notice how he has a long history with the law including being on the "Most Wanted List" for the US Marshalls.

Nothing to see here - move along. He will be back on the street soon enough.

Quote:
A man was arrested in a Texas bar shooting where police said the shooter claimed be a UFC fighter from California.

Jenelius Crew, 37, was charged with opening fire outside REBAR nightclub in San Antonio June 12 after he and four friends were denied entry for being drunk, police said. One of the shooting victims was seriously injured.
Mugshot for Jenlius Crew, 37

Crew was accused of telling the bouncer at the door, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m a UFC fighter from California.” He then walked across the street to his car and returned with a rifle, police said.

Crew does not appear to be linked to Ultimate Fighting Championship, according to reports.

Police said he was hiding out at a hotel in Miami. But U.S. marshals were waiting for him Thursday morning when he left, police said.

Fox 29 San Antonio reported featuring Crew in in its “Marshals Most Wanted” segment in 2017.

He was being sought at the time for breaking into a woman's house and violently attacking her while he was on supervised release for multiple convictions, the station reported.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 06-22-2020, 02:52
Germany
WireCard
Germanyt exist - SFGate

"Oh, those two accounts that are supposed to have 1.9B Euros? Yeah, those probably don't exist. Just sayin."

Well, that's one way to overstate your assets.
Just make up a couple of accounts and lie.
I wonder what type of cash did flow through them and where it went?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 06-22-2020, 02:58
Biebs - accused of **** - not looking good for the accusers.
There should be some hefty penalties for crying wolf for these people or it won't stop.
Justin Bieber Responds to Sexual Assault Accusations On Social Media

He was with Selena. They have receipts. The dumbass looked up old tweets about him staying at the 4 seasons and made the story up. They didn't realize he tweeted about the restaurant.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 06-22-2020, 03:01
Quote:
Minnesota corrections officers allege only white guards are allowed contact with Derek Chauvin

When Derek Chauvin, former Minneapolis police officer and accused murderer of George Floyd, arrived at Ramsey County***8217;s jail, all minority corrections officers were ordered to avoid him, according to racial discrimination charges filed with the state***8217;s Department of Human Rights.

In the filing, acquired by the Star Tribune, eight minority officers at the jail say that they were forced to a separate floor after Chauvin was booked, with a supervisor telling them that their race made them a potential ***8220;liability***8221; around the ex-cop.

***8220;I understood that the decision to segregate us had been made because we could not be trusted to carry out our work responsibilities professionally around the high-profile inmate ***8212; solely because of the color of our skin,***8221; wrote a black acting sergeant. ***8220;I am not aware of a similar situation where white officers were segregated from an inmate.***8221;

Chauvin was arrested and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter on May 29, following widespread outrage regarding a video in which he placed his knee on a handcuffed George Floyd***8217;s neck for almost nine minutes while Floyd repeatedly said ***8220;I can***8217;t breathe.***8221; Floyd***8217;s death in police custody has sparked ongoing large-scale protests against racist police brutality across the country.

According to the Star-Tribune, jail Superintendent Steve Lydon told internal investigators that he only had 10 minutes***8217; notice that Chauvin was arriving at the jail, and he defended his actions as a move to ***8220;to protect and support***8221; his employees. Lydon has since been demoted.

***8220;Out of care and concern, and without the comfort of time, I made a decision to limit exposure to employees of color to a murder suspect who could potentially aggravate those feelings,***8221; he said.
Minority officers allege only white guards allowed with Derek Chauvin - New York Daily News

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
14 - 06-22-2020, 03:03
Brass**** finally accepting that Myspace closed down.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 06-22-2020, 03:14
stfu mitch - you diaper delving derelict dip****

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 06-22-2020, 06:44
Bieber gonna go down for this one though, his story is pretty flimsy

groupies nowadays have remorse and cry **** - that is such bull****

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 06-22-2020, 08:22
Portland

Cops go to house
Hear action of gun
Retreat
Hear gunshot
Woman is killed
Police wait
Another shot
Send in robot
Find guy wounded
He dies at hospital
No names
No details

Twitter? Interesting comments

As soon as the police ordered a shelter in place for safety, people started saying "Don't shoot anyone" and "Don't gas anyone"

This is the result - Inaction and two dead people.
Not many if any comments from the peanut gallery.
I am sure they are trying to figure out how to yell at the police for inaction.

Welcome to the new LE

Last edited by Brasstax; 06-22-2020 at 08:26..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 06-22-2020, 08:34
Charlotte
Mass shooting
2 dead 7 wounded by gunfire additional 4 people run over by vehicles while fleeing
CNN reports like this (even though the AP story came out earlier)

Quote:
(CNN)Two people were killed and seven others were injured during a shooting in Charlotte overnight, according to CNN affiliates WBTV and WSOC in posts from their reporters on Twitter, citing the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.
In addition to the nine people who were shot, both affiliates report five people were hurt when they were hit by cars leaving the Beatties Ford Rd. scene.
This story is developing. CNN is working to get additional details.
AP reports like this
Quote:
2 dead, 7 wounded in shooting at North Carolina block party
By Associated Press AP
PUBLISHED 5:12 AM ET Jun. 22, 2020 UPDATED 6:25 AM ET Jun. 22, 2020

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Two people were killed and seven others were wounded in an early Monday shooting in North Carolina's largest city, police said, while five others were hit by vehicles.

The shooting happened at an “impromptu block party" that was a continuation of Juneteenth celebrations, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Deputy Chief Johnny Jennings told reporters.

Police responding to a call about a pedestrian hit by a car found hundreds of people in the streets around 12:30 a.m., a police statement said. As officers arrived, they heard several shots nearby.

“Several shooters discharged dozens of shots into the crowd,” a police release said preliminary information indicated. No one was in custody as of Monday morning.

A female victim who was shot was pronounced dead at the scene, the release said. Her age and identity weren't released. Another victim was pronounced dead at a hospital; no further information about the second fatality was released.

The conditions of the seven people wounded in the shooting weren't immediately clear.

Jennings initially said the five people were hit by vehicles while running away, but the police statement later said that the first person hit by a car was believed to be the call officers were initially responding to, while the other four were struck by vehicles fleeing the gunfire. All five are believed to have suffered non-life-threatening injuries.

The shooting took place on Beatties Ford Road in northern Charlotte, police said.

Juneteenth, for which celebrations started Friday, commemorates when the last enslaved African Americans learned they were free 155 years ago.

Last edited by Brasstax; 06-22-2020 at 08:38..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 06-22-2020, 13:07
"CNN is working to get additional details we want to report"

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 06-22-2020, 22:26
Nascar
Bubba Wallace and the noose

I have always considered NASCAR to be a boring sport. Nothing wrong with that. I always liked formula racing. I even followed WRX. But, when it comes to NASCAR, I just couldn't quite get the fascination. Sure, I understand it but it never stirred me.

I am proud to see the way NASCAR has circled their arms around Bubba. I don't know much about him or his story.

This is Bubba:

Here he is with Petty

Here's Bubba with his GF

Here he is with his pop:

Here's Bubba with mom

You ever look at someone and you just know they are a good person? Just by the way they act and smile? It doesn't take long to figure out that this kid is a hard worker and has a loving family. Plus, he has respect from some top drivers. That's not easy.

So - I hope whoever is responsible for terrorizing this kid with a noose in his stall gets the full weight of the law thrown at them.

I can at least understand people getting bent out of shape over color when scoped to something like gangsters or white nationalists but to show hatred towards a hard working kid? Just because one of his parents has a different skin color than white? That's just wrong.

Page 1 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Things that make you go hmmm

Social Website Bullshit