This is for you Trump voters.

Why are people so worked up over Bernie? He's not going to win the Dem nomination. Even many in the Dem party know that his pie in the sky idealism isn't going to work.

I agree with him. If more Bernie supporters would travel to places like Auschwitz and see the impact of muslim immigration on places like Germany they would be much more likely to support Trump and turn away Syrian refugees.

Auschwitz is in Poland.

Looks like Trump is going to do one of those interview/townhall things in North Carolina soon...

Then it's back down to Tampa, and then back up to Youngstown, OH to finish off these states.

remember when rednecks said obama was a muslim terrorist and how dumb that was

i wonder if melodramatic commies are fine with stooping to that level of dumb

(yes)

KwyKVjS.jpg

Low-testosterone low-energy Berniebots are having a meltdown.

If more Bernie supporters would travel to places like Auschwitz and see the impact of muslim immigration on places like Germany they would be much more likely to support Trump and turn away Syrian refugees.
Yeah, because I'm sure this redneck fucker was suggesting they go there to see "the impact of Muslim immigration" and not recommending a place where they could get a nice shower. :rolleyes:

Auschwitz is in Poland by the way. It's "like Germany" though (except for the language, location, economy, and ethnic diversity).

Trump’s mother was an immigrant, his ex-wife is an immigrant born in Czechoslovakia, his current wife an immigrant born in Slovenia, and his children are children of an immigrant parent. It’s difficult to rationally claim Trump is anti-immigrant. It would be accurate, however, to state that he’s anti-illegal-immigrant.

Trump’s opponents and critics are generally free to offer their opinions as to his leanings. However, reporters have jumped onto the opinion bandwagon at times, making mischaracterizations that are contrary to the evidence. To advance an agenda, the press seeks to falsely equate protecting the U.S. border with being anti-immigration. Regardless of how reporters personally feel about Trump, it’s important that they remain true to the facts in order to preserve the integrity of journalism.

mrkshammerhand is a really stupid person. I could kick his ass in a fight.

Back