[Official] :bandit: 2.0

:bandit:

I was watching the last episode of weed country and the cops were saying the most heinous shit about reefer. one of them said it was more dangerous than alcohol.

makes me wonder if they really believe that shit or they just wanted to say heinous shit on tv.

heh yeah i got a good laugh out of that too

im sure there are officers out there brainwashed enough to believe it

On another topic, and hopefully not too much of a downer:

I just found out that my little sister has AIDS and it's pretty bad right already. I knew she had been pretty sick - now we all know why. They may have caught it too late. We will see in the next few months.

So smoke one for Krissy, gentlemen. She can use all the positive energy she can get.

That is rough. They have made some amazing strides in HIV/AIDS research, hopefully it isn't too late (or too expensive) to take advantage of some of the new drugs/treatments.

Sending positive thoughts her way while I puff one, Zear. :bandit:

Begin by just becoming aware of the in-breath and out-breath. Then breathe in a heavy breath and be aware that you're breathing in a heavy breath, and breathe out a heavy breath and be aware that you're breathing out a heavy breath. Do this a few times.

Then breathe in a gentle breath, aware you're breathing in a gentle breath, and breathe out a gentle breath, aware your breathing out a gentle breath. Breath in a short breath, out a short breathe. Breathe in a long breath, out a long breath.

After doing each of these a few times, gradually make your breathe long and gentle, long and refined. For the rest of this practice, attentively breathe in and out this long, refined breath. On this breath, breathe in all the joy you're capable of breathing in and breathe out all the joy your capable of breathing out. Joy in and joy out. Do this for a few minutes.

Then breathe in all the love you're capable of breathing in and all the love you're capable of breathing out. Love in and love out. Finally make the breathe even more gentle, even longer and more penetrating and breathe in all the peace you're capable of breathing in, and all the peace you're capable of breathing out. Peace in and peace out. As you do this fill the room with peace. Fill your prison or neighborhood with peace. Breathe peace for the whole city, for the whole world in which you live.

Meditation and Breathing Practice

funnyvale-50914849b50f5.jpg

Back