Please stay off eve-o

Vlasic

Veteran XX
Seriously.

We need to keep low-key. Our alliance is not very large so we need to be quite careful who we piss off right now. I like fights as much as the next guy, but that 45 person fleet we had last night is SMALL. Huge for us, tiny in the greater scheme of things.

I'd say don't treat it like TW, but you guys don't have that kind of self-control. Just stay off the damn site. Please, do it for grandpa Vlasic.

hey I just don't want us bringing attention to ourselves (yet)

We can't become badasses if we get snuffed out right away, is all. Low-key is important right now.

Seriously, who the hell reads this forum besides FREEE, xiVexus, and myself? None of us have much to hide.

PS Can I have the subforum password? ;)

PPS You have to admit, what Myrm did was at least a little funny

Stupid post.

Happens many times a day.

A little pissed, more pissed that our "allies" are being pricks about it, when their members make stupid posts too.

Even more pissed that you apologized to the SHC elite, especially Wylker. I like 0.0 and all, but if we have to kiss someone's ass to keep it, we might as well go pay BoB rent.

It's a fucking game, and a shitty forum that is about 90% alt and troll posts. We've said VERY little about the whole TRI/YW war, so them going all emo over one stupid post is bullshit.

I didn't apologize to that faggot. :huh:

Sure it's a game, and honestly, I'd rather just find another one than deal with the people on my team being fucking pricks and looking like asses.

I think it's just best to stay away from there. We can do that same shit right here on TW.

Last edited:
Back