[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

Go to one in Cleveland. Report back to me. (Hint: Cleveland is the poorest big city in the US. I'd rather go to a planned parenthood in Baghdad)

Yeah, like I said I'm not just gonna abandon her. I'll do what I have to do because I'm not that fucked up of a person.

Go to the one in Fairview Park. There are mean nasty protesters outside, but it's alright once you get past them.

Tonight we're going to a bar in Westlake. Tomorrow Die and I are hitting a party. We may chill at Dave's for a bit, but we won't be there all night, and as much as I like you, I can't bring an army of people to this party. :heart:

Loop - formal invitations for the next Lakewood party will definitely be sent. Shouldn't be too far off - I'm sure ElMar and I will want to throw a party when we get moved in.

NP, it's raining like hell here and I can't drive in it. I'm bleaching my hair tonight and hopefully getting some leather to throw together a Billy Idol.

NP, it's raining like hell here and I can't drive in it. I'm bleaching my hair tonight and hopefully getting some leather to throw together a Billy Idol.

wtf

my hair is already bleached, my ear is set for jesus cross awesomeness, my coat is leathery, and my gloves have no knuckles

you can't steal my shit this late in the game

maybe i ignored you, because no one who is my FRIEND would steal my costume

:cry:

NO ONE CAN COME AS THE CROW. THERE'S ALWAYS LIKE 9 GUYS WHO SHOW UP AS THE CROW.

haha youre a fuck
what should i be then?

i might wear all denim and talk down to women and brag about v6 chargers, but no one would get it

wear aviator sunglasses and a jumpsuit and go as kurayami

but since no one will know who you are, tell them you're tom cruise and you're very upset over goose's death

what the fuck did you think i said it for, mr air force

try not to get anyone else pregnant, chicks love pilots

look at fancy

haha most people in the AF dont get a flight suit

i got one in rotc, though

youd better believe i kept that son of a bitch

ill try to get pics of it later haha

haha most people in the AF dont get a flight suit

i got one in rotc, though

youd better believe i kept that son of a bitch

ill try to get pics of it later haha

this I want to see :eek:

If I wasn't still sick as a dog with the fucking flu/cold I'd try to hook up with you guys too, fucking flu this early is bullshit :-\

aww man.... i fucking pray to god that this scenario does not happen to me.

*edit* but congradulations on being a bab-daddy lgbr :D

hopefully the doctor sucks your little love child from your girlie without any problems.

Back