Titan powers, Unite!

I'm guessing all it's going to be is a bug-ridden show piece for awhile. And I can't imagine who ascn might attack with that thing. Noone will attack ASCN for it to be used in defense either (fucking too much infastructure).

Still an incredible accomplisment even if the final product is currently semi-useless.

You sir are missing out on the drama.

Edited by: CYVOK on 28/09/2006 16:16:25

Originally by: SirMolle

Originally by: CYVOKIf you surrender now we will consider letting you guys keep Fountain.

-CYVOK-

Thank you for that note, ill be pushing that statement down your throat shortly.

I was attempting to be funny.
See you on field.

I wasn't, I was being honest.

Wow. Guess I was wrong. However I can't imagine bob making TOO much progress on taking ascn space unless lag magically disappears. ASCN is capable of putting up and fueling pos's on every moon in station systems. Combined with that and massive massive round the clock blobbage, will be near impossible to knock down many pos's.

I predict bob with fight it out until either they somehow kill the titan, or kali is released and they withdraw due to "massive lag/bugs/sploits" etc..

ASCN used titan at 5:46 central time, 11 bob kills, massive bs log offs from bob. faggots.
Oh really?

CYVOK (On the EVE-O forums) said:
For the record I will confirm that 60 BoB did not log off, But I was on my alt and abotu 4 of them "dissappeared" and local droped during the fireing.

2 ASCN Covert-Ops were killed and 3 other ASCN ships. 10 BoB ships, almost all small stuff was killed and 1 neutral.
I don't know about you, but 4 is not what I would call massive.

Back