How many SP's does everyone have?

Then there's me, 6mill in only comat skills.

What horb said is true. So long as you can survive a 00 spawn indeffinantly, you're good.

That'll require 3-4 armor or shield hardeners, (active ones) so shield operation or hull upgrades 4, and a large repper or XL shield booster.

That's all you need. At most, 2 weeks of training to be 00 ready. (4 for cruiser 4 and 4 for hull/shield upgrades 4)

Getting the money...that's another question entirely. Get into a cruiser and be able to use miner II's (mining lvl 4) and we'll start a mining op so that you guys can get some cash under your belts. Also, may want to pick up an industrial skill (the large transport ships, every race has a corisponding skill for their industrials, Amarr are the easiest to get into imho)

Once I get my ass moving, we'll get something going. Just keep bugging me. :p

Horb said:
Boo and her 10 mil skillpoints in science can develop a highly explosive meth lab which could be very deadly. That being said Boo's PvP capabilities can be better described by using this mathematical formula.

1 x Gangsta Boo > 3 x Verite Rendition.
:rofl:

ahahaha

that's awesome

Im gallente, currently in a thorax, decked with ion blasters, i posted a thread a few weeks back about a build and got some good replies, i worked towards most of those, but i took a break when i got back into WoW, training my learning skills since i knew it would only help in the long run. Im almost finished Eidetic Memory 5, and have Logic 4, ready to train up to 5 after this, i plan on getting to atleast 3 of the teir 2 willpower and perception to train my ship skills. I bought some ISK to help me get started so i could sit in some science place with skills in the market and just buy/learn the skills i need.

I'll post a list of the skills I have currently when i get home. I got almost all of the basic ones posted in the newbie guide, I really want to do some armor tanking with heavy drones though. I would also like to help in the mining process since that whole concept seems pretty cool.

For the time being i have about two weeks before i finish my memory/logic skills, and i figure another week for my perception/willpower. so realistically id say about another month before im ready for 00.

Eventually, you might consider training learning to lvl5, because when you do, you get an extra point to each of your stats for each 10 points of stats you have. Nice bonus, especially if you aren't the implant type.

the game uses even the decimal values from the Learning bonus, even though your stats are only displayed in whole numbers. For example, my Int and Mem are both 20.9 when you look at it in Eve Character Manager, but my game stats only show 20.

In short, the only bonus to training Learning to 5 is for the 2% bonus to stats; the extra point that is displayed will just make you feel better about yourself (note that yes, I did train Learning to 5. I need the self-esteem.).

Back