EVE?

LostDuck said:
I had fun right from the get-go cuz we (the group) did mining ops together...which in turn got us $$$. Just the social part of it was alot of fun (and still is to me).

id still like to do this. Btw i will have my Thorax tomarow around noon!

the thorax is a great ship. Right now I'm focusing on skills to make my thorax better and better.

A couple days ago I took 5-6 full volleys from a battleship while gangmates owned it and I still had 1/4 of my armor left :D

Now I'm focusing on gunnery skills, as they are really poor right now.

It's important to figure out what you want to do early, and keep your training on that path. I was all over the place at the start and am now suffering for it with low gunnery skills. I'm equipped to be a tanking damage dealer, but I can't really deal any damage!

I love my Thorax, its sexy, I clean NPCs in .5 space like fleas. I am contemplating finding a quiet corner of .4 to call home.

how far do I need to go in frigate research. I am currently working on 4 which is gonna take 4 days!

do I need to start ummm ship command or weaponry techs.. what is good to go with?

I love tanking and also being able to deal a fair ammount of damage.

There is nothing more that I love than taking on everyone while the group murders all the others.

Go to Frig 4 initially, and then pick up Frig 5 when you get some experience and are ready for the more advanced ships.

Buy your race's cruiser skill and train that, along with other supporting skills (Engineering, Electronics, Energy Systems Operation, Energy Management, etc.)

Yeah support skills, especially the skills for the fittings that your ships have bonuses for. I'm Caldari, so I train lots of Missles, EW, and Shield skills to improve my ships' effectiveness.

Back