Please stay off eve-o

It was a mistake, and a common one at that.

Most everyone's first posts on a new forum come off retarded, just like this whole fucking drama bomb.

A little pissed, more pissed that our "allies" are being pricks about it, when their members make stupid posts too.

It's a fucking game, and a shitty forum that is about 90% alt and troll posts. We've said VERY little about the whole TRI/YW war, so them going all emo over one stupid post is bullshit.
Yeah, the reaction by everyone to that single post was uncalled for, considering all of the other shit that gets to fly on the forums. From reading that, I'm still not sure I get why everyone felt the need to fly off of the handle, other than perhaps Myrm is still a exclamation mark.

it's eve-o i don't know why you'd expect any different, i can't even put into words how retarded that community is

they all come in claiming the moral high ground just because they don't readily identify your corp or alliance ticker, then go back to circle jerking amongst themselves

:ftard:

EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums

My last post on those forums. And yeah, I didn't expect everyone to get so butthurt over a post like that and if I can't post comments like that I'll just keep my opinions off that board from now on.

PS: Someone PM me the pass for the private forum. I used to know it like 2 years ago.

Back