You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

I don't really need to talk about your various abhorrent behaviours but it was obvious that whenever Kura smacked you about you came off the worse for it. You ran from threads and it was clear he got to you.

The reason I pointed this out is because it is no more clear how much he got to you than from your omnipresence in anything negative about Kura, and now you seem you couldn't be happier than if it was raining bacon.

You got owned by him every time you stepped your chubby ass to the plate and there really is no honour or pride in consistently making yourself a target for ridicule through exploring new avenues of retardation. What I'm trying to say is that the way you should have overcome being Kura's obvious bitch was to really not care and not gleefully drip pork grease over threads such as this.

...raining bacon...
Ah fuck... :lol:

This just goes to show what many of us have been saying for years. Kurayami is absolutely ashamed of what he is and is terrified of anyone finding out the truth. Someone finally did, and he fled like a huge bitch.

And yeah, nice excuse. Oh noes someone might ruin my shitty community college education by emailing my professor! :lol:

you should be ashamed of what you are, but you're not

how do we fix that

The reason I pointed this out is because it is no more clear how much he got to you than from your omnipresence in anything negative about Kura, and now you seem you couldn't be happier than if it was raining bacon.

:lol:

Just when you start to think this thread is not worth reading anymore, it manages to produce gems like this.

:lol: @ kurayami making up an excuse that we posted his school info so he left

yet he didn't hesitate to post information and a link to my name and school info :lol:

:baby: :baby:
:boohoo:

Back