You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

At least my posts don't hurt anyone, fraggle, kura, and others like them need to get a life.

Bringing things off the forums and irl is not cool.

At least my posts don't hurt anyone, fraggle, kura, and others like them need to get a life.

Your posts are:
Boring
Repetitious
Unexciting
Predictable
Mono-tone
Unsubstantiated
Conjecture
Flights of Fancy
Endless
Unevocative
Dull

But boy, are they cool.

With all due respect, you are missing the point of his trolling then. It wasn't about hurting others, it was just about the art of the fagdance. It is/was a spectator sport, with him in the center.

Kura won, that much is clear. He won more than he ever wanted.

With all due respect, you are missing the point of his trolling then. It wasn't about hurting others, it was just about the art of the fagdance. It is/was a spectator sport, with him in the center.

Kura won, that much is clear. He won more than he ever wanted.

ahhh revisionist history by desperate kura fanbois

yea it's a wonder no one is tracking you and me down and posting our personal information on tribalwar

It's because you can't get to people like he did.

It's kind of hard to feel badly when you look at your situation and realize who's making fun of you. A waiter with a baby on the way.

In fools case, you can't feel bad because it's fool and he's just bored and not actually a mean guy. At least thats how it comes off.

are you saying it's tougher for you to handle being made fun of by a community college student living in a studio apartment with his brother? :lol:

ps my kid was born and im a bus boy not a waiter

are you saying it's tougher for you to handle being made fun of by a community college student living in a studio apartment with his brother? :lol:

ps my kid was born and im a bus boy not a waiter

Oh im just dickin around. I don't mean it. Glad your kid is (presumably) healthy. I don't care what you do for a living (was my point).

But still, the community college student is obviously smarter than any community college student I've ever met.

All this personal mess is making tw not fun.

edit: also kura never really made fun of me. he would call me not funny but thats pretty spot on

a lot of you are confusing "getting under people's skin" with being an annoying faggot

i was pretty happy when loco-raider got banned. does that mean he was getting under my skin? no, it means he was being an annoying fag and I was glad that I didn't have to see his shitty posts anymore

kura brings a lot to this forum, actually, and I don't want to see him leave. but i will not miss his repetitive thread shitting

ie. the way he shits on ANY photography thread. if any of you find that type of trolling amusing then I dunno wtf is wrong with you

Back