[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tyrion-and-Pycelle-house-lannister-31177269-500-282.jpg

nice

it means that everyone works for their cause above all else

not this country

this is why america first is so treasonous of a concept to people who actually work against our nation now

work in complete defiance of what we are and what we were established to be

which for transnational corps and globalists are most of what we call government and the establishment now

C4uaFwTVYAAx7RF.jpg:large

Now sources are saying that the National Guard memo perhaps has several different versions so Donald Trump can smoke out the leaker… Stay tuned, story developing.

RUMBLINGS: ‘National Guard Fake Memo’ Was Ploy To Smoke Out The Leaker

this trick has been used before and I would think the person leaking the document would probably be suspicious of something like this

as much as I want to believe 5d chess is in play, the whole thing smells awfully fishy. and really, Trump & co. are not coming off as particularly intelligent so far, but I will give them plenty of leeway on that because they aren't politicians so it'll take some time to get into the swing of things

Curiously he asked the progressives....?

Are you okay knowing that there are entities within the federal govt trying usurp Trump and his people?

this trick has been used before and I would think the person leaking the document would probably be suspicious of something like this

as much as I want to believe 5d chess is in play, the whole thing smells awfully fishy. and really, Trump & co. are not coming off as particularly intelligent so far, but I will give them plenty of leeway on that because they aren't politicians so it'll take some time to get into the swing of things

not intelligent to the idea that the entire shadow government and shadow state is out to get them.......as out to get them as they were during the entire election cycle and long before he won or was elected President?

A few pages ago i posted this image
state-department-green.png

I have since been researching the names in the image because its these people that are in the 7th Floor of the State Dept, what the MSM is now calling the 'Deep State', when just 10 months ago was considered a conspiracy theory.

Aside from the names that are blocked out, i have tracked them all except one: Jennifer Page Stout. All the other names appear to have lost their job on January 20th or so.
screen-shot-2015-11-29-at-4-53-48-pm.png

^Jennifer Stout.

I think she is still employed on the 7th Floor and Tillerson is apparently cleaning house on that floor due to the leak(s). If the Jew that now owns DynCorp is digging into these leaks, he better hurry. I think a coup is underway from the intelligence community from hold overs from the neoconservative progressives of Obama.

I really do believe he wanted all his appointments in place, all his ducks in a row, before this neocon exorcism took place.....

but he might not be able to wait that long

the coup has very clearly begun

The deep state is the sprawling federal bureaucracy that makes up the intelligence community. It isn't one particular department or division.

the deep state are the ones that are probably guilty, or know about how guilty a lot of these people are, and they also know that if a lot of this shit got out, everyone would be in a world of shit and it might even bring the entire government crashing down.

i say bring it down if it brings out the truth.

the deep state are the ones that are probably guilty, or know about how guilty a lot of these people are, and they also know that if a lot of this shit got out, everyone would be in a world of shit and it might even bring the entire government crashing down.

i say bring it down if it brings out the truth.

might be worth it to them in their mind

they have already demonstrated they will burn down Europe before dissolving the dysfunctional EU

that they will let the UK sink, sit in limbo, before permitting a Brexit exit.

next evolution makes sense when all their eggs are in advancing this same basket. when their future, their families future, depends on all of this cronyism. what wouldn't people like Clinton's do to keep relevant and ensure the Clinton Foundation keeps getting global donors and donations.

not intelligent to the idea that the entire shadow government and shadow state is out to get them.......as out to get them as they were during the entire election cycle and long before he won or was elected President?

it didn't seem like the "shadow state" was out to get them during the campaign. media/globalists, certainly, but the last couple of shenanigans have been on a different level. so why now?

Jonathan Finer is the guy that is on the right of Jennifer Page Stout. He too is named in the document where names are blocked out. He is now a 'journalist' for leftist publicans and lost his jerb on the 20th.

it didn't seem like the "shadow state" was out to get them during the campaign. media/globalists, certainly, but the last couple of shenanigans have been on a different level. so why now?

because they weren't worried that he would be able to get into the whitehouse and drain the swamp. now that he's there, dey sweatin

and make no mistake, they were working under the table with the likes of Bob Creamer and company to bring trump down during the election cycle. i mean, we all know now that Bob Creamer visited the whitehouse many times during his bird-dogging campaigns.

because they weren't worried that he would be able to get into the whitehouse and drain the swamp. now that he's there, dey sweatin

but that reasoning doesn't sit right with me
trump wasn't attacking intelligence until the start of the Russian thing. and that was a really pathetic attempt to discredit him
the people with "shadow state" power could have done a hell of a lot better than that, and polling was way too close to sit comfortably
and trump being a luddite also changed his mind when intelligence showed him some info (hopefully not the same stupid pdf we got)

SO.. it seems to me like this is just a couple of people trying to make them look bad and the media is slurping it up. I don't really get the vibe that some great government power is out to get trump.

How many National Security Advisors are going to turn down Trump?

Trump: "Will you please accept, arguably, the most important advisory role this country has to offer?"

Admiral Robert Harward: "Fuck no. I won't be a part of this shit show circus."

:rofl:

Maybe another highly qualified DeVos type will get the appointment.

but that reasoning doesn't sit right with me
trump wasn't attacking intelligence until the start of the Russian thing. and that was a really pathetic attempt to discredit him
the people with "shadow state" power could have done a hell of a lot better than that, and polling was way too close to sit comfortably
and trump being a luddite also changed his mind when intelligence showed him some info (hopefully not the same stupid pdf we got)

SO.. it seems to me like this is just a couple of people trying to make them look bad and the media is slurping it up. I don't really get the vibe that some great government power is out to get trump.

There have been many fires for them to fight lately.

First major fire was to get Bernie to stfu and play along to the tune they were singing (he did).

Next was to rig that election effort for HRC over him (they did).

Then it was to protect HRC from others inside of FBI/DOJ who wanted to see charges put against her (they did).

Next was to push for Syria no fly zone, keep pushing this Russian aggression/meddling narrative and see if they could drag Trump into it like they were able to do with Obama.

I honestly do believe that these same shadow state powers explain why his Presidency became such a miserable failure. Why his pre-08 rhetoric simply didn't match his next two terms as President.

You either walk their walk and conform to the machines bidding and wishes or they will ensure that you have a very bumpy ride. That the plane will crash. This is honestly why I feel like on important topics GW BUSH and Obama were largely indistinguishable. Why all Presidents have been such miserable failures in my lifetime.

Why we are back in 70's and 60's era politics again.

Now that it is becoming more apparent that Trump is actually going to stand by his campaign rhetoric, his campaign promises, they are beyond nervous. They can't keep his appointments out forever and the temporary replacements can only do so much obstruction and feet dragging before he fires them outright like he already did Sally Yates.

So as he picks up the heat so are they in retaliation.

This guy has taken a log hiatus off from political commentary but does a pretty non-party partisan job of showing some of the things I wish our equally deplorable and corrupt MSM would cover.

Back