[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

~Oh~

Speaking of political assassination, looks like some democrats are going to be in deep shit with owebama:

It is difficult to overstate just how enraged state Democratic activists and leaders are with Organizing for Action (OFA), the political and community-organizing army that grew out of Barack Obama’s presidential campaigns.

“This is some GRADE A Bullshit right here,” Stephen Handwerk, executive director of the Louisiana Democratic Party, wrote in a private Democratic-listserv email obtained by The Daily Beast. Handwerk was reacting to news of OFA’s post-election retooling, which was shared “without comment” to the group of state-level Dems by Crystal Kay Perkins, executive director for Texas Democrats.

“It also to me seems TONE DEAF—we have lost over 1,000 seats in the past 8 years… all because of this crap,” Handwerk continued. “Let’s get through the next two weeks—but then we gotta figure this out and keep the pressure on. WOW.”

Others on the thread shared these sentiments.

“Yes, it sure is,” Katie Mae Simpson, executive director for the Maine Democratic Party, replied. “OFA showed up in Maine, organized a press conference on saving [Obamacare], with one of our Dem legislative leaders speaking, all without ever mentioning that they were in state and organizing. They hired someone I know, which is somewhat helpful, but my god, they don’t have a very good alliance-building process.”

:leek:

So, the democrats are having a shadow civil war while trying to de-legitimize the trumpster.

lol awesome. trump needs to drive more wedge issues into the democrats to splinter them even more.

trumpfoodslpit.jpg

that pewpewguy on youtube has had a 300%+ increase to his daily new subscriber count since they labeled him a racist

that pewpewguy on youtube has had a 300%+ increase to his daily new subscriber count since they labeled him a racist

in just one month we went from richard spencer = nazi

milo (gay jew) = nazi

to pewpewdipie = nazi

i can't wait to see what a few more weeks will give us

where is end that this kind of terminal mental illness velocity can bring us?

hahahah

oh no....he isn't going to show up as protest

‘F*ck Off!’: Comedian Jim Jefferies Tears Into Piers Morgan for Saying ‘There’s No Muslim Ban’ | Mediaite

we miss out on another jim jefferies (mitchdubais favorite "comic") fuck you rant

no wonder vanster types so good at running these days

so much to run from. hide from now.

would stand to fight...but lost backbone trying to find new rabbit hole to hopelessly fall down into

no wonder trump has to smoke out all these moles from where they hide

Back