[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Great Analysis.

Trump was smart to hold the press conference with no advanced warning. They still asked dumb questions. Someone asking about the electoral count, are you kidding me?

Sure thing:

An inarticulate man who speaks at a 5th grade level nuked the press yesterday.

Do you disagree?

That about sums it up.

And considering the press seems to have oh about a 30% approval rating, he's actually saying what the majority of Americans think.

it's easy to make yourself look good when you lie and don't allow for a counter argument.

When WikiLeaks, which I had nothing to do with, comes out and happens to give, they’re not giving classified information.

when there is a counter argument, "that was the information given to me" -- maybe you should get your info from people that don't lie to you, since you have such "great" people.

it's easy to make yourself look good when you lie and don't allow for a counter argument.

when there is a counter argument, "that was the information given to me" -- maybe you should get your info from people that don't lie to you, since you have such "great" people.

well that's the issue isn't it, most people currently in the intel community are not his people, they're Obama's people.

I'm pretty sure the intel community didn't tell him the electoral results. I thought you were referencing the intel info, not the electoral info.

California has completely fucking lost it's marbles

UPDATE: Assemblymember Levine Introduces Bill About Alleged Russian Interference in Presidential Election —claycord CLAYCORD.com

“Usually winners write the history books, but we have an obligation to teach the truth. On a daily basis President Trump engages in a misinformation campaign and repeatedly lies to the public.” Levine said. “In this case, it is important for history to reflect the facts. We must make sure students in California and across the United States receive accurate information about the 2016 Presidential election.”

:rofl:

If anything, this election has certified a few things:

-how batshit insane the left it
-fake news to push narratives and agendas
-politics of personal destruction and political assassination
-sexism / misogyny is acceptable to non-democrat women
-violence is now acceptable from 'love trumps hate' crew
-racism is alive and well (providing it's anti- White / Uncle Tom / Uncle Juan) from the Big Tent people of tolerance and understanding
-Constitution and laws do not matter as long as their 'side' is in power
:)
- That gay men can be racist Nazi's and you dont have to be named Milo: Gay Journalist Leaves The Left Behind And Embraces A 'Brand New Conservative'

Until September, journalist Chadwick Moore says his life had been lived in a liberal bubble — one that burst after he wrote a profile Milo Yiannopoulos for Out Magazine.
[.....]
Moore's article was critical, but also let Yiannopolous be heard, and included a professional photo shoot. As soon as it was published, Moore was attacked — so severely he says it pushed him to rethink his political allegiance.

He became the subject of a New York Post story earlier this month headlined "I'm a gay New Yorker and I'm coming out as conservative."

Moore tells NPR's Steve Inskeep that the personal attacks — including being shunned by his liberal friends — caused him to lose respect for the left.

He says people like him are "part of a brand new conservative."

"We were born in the Democratic party, somebody set our house on fire, we went running out, and the right has been so welcoming to people like me and there's so many of us," he says.

On the response to his Yiannopoulos profile

There was a petition [circulated] online signed by like 60 people in gay media condemning it, condemning the article, calling it dangerous, how dare you give this person a platform — and then of course personal attacks against me, calling me a Nazi, white supremacist, completely insane and ridiculous.

On how his friends reacted

Friends, immediately after the story ran — people I knew in places where I hang out would turn around and walk away from me and not talk to me. As I sort of starting seeing this behavior amongst my peers, I began to then challenge them more and say "How can you not at least listen to this person's argument?" And by the way, if you really are intent on destroying people like Milo Yiannapolous, then isn't it beneficial to learn about him, to know what he's about – his weaknesses and to beat him by being smarter and have better arguments? But nobody is interested in that. They just name call.

On how he reacted

I've just lost so much respect for the left, especially the extreme left. I think they've gotten everything so terribly wrong. They've driven away moderates like myself — and I consider myself a moderate. But to come out as a moderate on the left is seen as aggressive. It's practically seen as a hate crime.
[.....]​
The left is eating their own now. This should be a wake up call to everyone out there that identifies with the totalitarian left. If you even peep a positive thing that is considered 'right wing', you will be destroyed.

Again, i cannot stress how important this book is but: SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police and, can't forget this one because it pairs nicely with SJW theory: Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Change.

He was asked a question about it

didn't he diverge from the acosta nomination to mention it and his poll popularity?

he makes unsubstantiated claims, then when he is called out on their obvious falsehood, says that somebody told him that information. if he is being fed incorrect information by his own people that seems like a bigger problem than if he was simply misremembering.

didn't he diverge from the acosta nomination to mention it and his poll popularity?

he makes unsubstantiated claims, then when he is called out on their obvious falsehood, says that somebody told him that information. if he is being fed incorrect information by his own people that seems like a bigger problem than if he was simply misremembering.

Why is that so important to you? he is a narcissist. duh. We get that, he misstated numbers but he still won so why does it matter?

He won.

Trump gonna use the National Guard as a deportation force..... (yeah, this will never happen)

Trump Weighs Mobilizing National Guard for Immigration Roundups - Bloomberg

Bad idea. But you got the police refusing to act as border patrol and not enough border patrol. He re-brands them as a task force, changes ROE and clarifies their limits, removes power over peaceful american citizens with the exception that willful disruption during detainment of illegals results in law enforcement to step in vs citizen. is it okay then?

No not really but I would be okay with those stipulations. What choice does he have?

Back