Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 3089 of 8750
Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
61761 - 02-09-2018, 23:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Why provide documentation when you can just pchop something.

I've warned you about posting ****tard stuff, why do you persist?

Serious question.
Here are all 502 pages of documentation.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3709...xts#from_embed

Sponsored Links
arsin
Veteran++
Old
61762 - 02-09-2018, 23:48
that must be slopehead logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
1 + 1 = 2

See? Easy. Logical. Factual. Right.
You're providing jpegs instead of docs.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
61763 - 02-09-2018, 23:49
shut the **** up ellen

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61764 - 02-09-2018, 23:49
There's no stopping stupid, you're right on cue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
Here are all 502 pages of documentation.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3709...xts#from_embed

Do some pchopping then and get back to us. Thanks.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61765 - 02-09-2018, 23:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
tbf.. the only ones that don't get it are the really stupid people here at TW. That trend continues irl

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
61766 - 02-09-2018, 23:52
Quote:
There's no stopping stupid, you're right on cue.

Do some pchopping then and get back to us. Thanks.
Nah.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61767 - 02-09-2018, 23:52
Of course you won't Gouge you can't prove a thing.

Thread is getting depressing, **** storm meets stupidville.

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
61768 - 02-09-2018, 23:56
Quote:
Of course you won't Gouge you can't prove a thing.

Thread is getting depressing, **** storm meets stupidville.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
shut the **** up ellen

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61769 - 02-09-2018, 23:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
The US Navy Seal who killed Osama Bin Laden has called Donald Trump’s plan for a military parade “third world bull****”.
Retired US Army Major General Paul Eaton also claimed that the parade was about “making a display of the military saluting him”.

In a statement he said that Mr Trump had “authoritarian tendencies” and had previously praised Russian leader Vladimir Putin and former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

He added that the armed services should not be “reduced to stagecraft to prop up Donald Trump’s image.”
Donald Trump's military parade condemned by US Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden: 'Third world bulls***' | The Independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
this parade is just another brilliant trump troll
Yea cause any of the stupid **** this billionaire buffoon spews must be to troll. So it doesn't count.

You're smarter than this Pagy, but will yo put aside your STEM rage/autism to see a better world? ouch

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61770 - 02-10-2018, 00:00
If some of you dumb ****s had to post from your real names, I think the level of UTTER STUPID would drop precipitously.

Being anonymous saves you from being held responsible, it enables the stupid storm on the **** parade.

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
61771 - 02-10-2018, 00:06
shut up ellen

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61772 - 02-10-2018, 00:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
It's really amazing considering that every decision Trump makes, you consider to not only be a bad decision but the absolute worst decision imaginable.
I don't think that's fair to say about clu. But about the Trump: tax cut on the rich in a time of accelerating deficits. Increased MIIC spending like wtf? Putting nukes on ships. No national health care. What's there to like? Please remind me.

Oh yea, tax cuts on schmucks that will expire in a few years.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
61773 - 02-10-2018, 00:07
So much maga in the last week i can hardly contain myself

When the 2nd nunes memo is finished by the interns we will finally hit max maga level and mueller and hillary will be behind bars!

Maga!

Tick tock!

LOCK HER UP!

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61774 - 02-10-2018, 00:08
Quote:
If pointing out the hysterical irrational behavior and hyperbole of the left makes me a Trump knight, that really speaks more poorly about the state of the left.
If I point out the nitpicking the media engages in to make the left look bad ...

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61775 - 02-10-2018, 00:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post

Lol that's jomo or havax
Or "Gouge or OneManArmy or ST or a half dozen other dummies around here.

I can't hate on you damn

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
61776 - 02-10-2018, 00:12
Quote:

Yea cause any of the stupid **** this billionaire buffoon spews must be to troll. So it doesn't count.

You're smarter than this Pagy, but will yo put aside your STEM rage/autism to see a better world? ouch
major generals dont kill people themselves

plus he was army (not navy)

plus he was already retired

lol fake news

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
61777 - 02-10-2018, 00:14
Quote:
Or "Gouge or OneManArmy or ST or a half dozen other dummies around here.

I can't hate on you damn
Quote:
If some of you dumb ****s had to post from your real names, I think the level of UTTER STUPID would drop precipitously.

Being anonymous saves you from being held responsible, it enables the stupid storm on the **** parade.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61778 - 02-10-2018, 00:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
This is objectively not true. The left is the party of SJWs, safe spaces, intersectionality, vagina hats, BLM, antifa, immigrants over citizens, etc. etc. And this is all taken seriously to one degree or another. The "alt right" and whatever fringe right groups are generally derided by the mainstream right.

I haven't looked at it since right after the election because this is totally true. Any bit of questioning that what trump was doing wasn't 4d chess could get you squelched so it is no better than r/politics.
I would agree with this, the alt right is by def'n conservative therefore doesn't suffer the extremes generated by 'emoism.'

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
61779 - 02-10-2018, 00:18
Quote:
I would agree with this, the alt right is by def'n conservative therefore doesn't suffer the extremes generated by 'emoism.'
Quote:
Despite the name "alt-right", the alt-right shares little with American conservative thought. Followers of the alt-right are hostile to Christianity, considering the religion their "chief adversary" and an active and hostile threat to the white race that must be elimated and and replaced with Atheism and ethnic-based neopaganism.[9] They additionally break with conservatives on capitalism which they see as threatening both to the state and white culture; and in foreign policy, in which they oppose the existance of Israel.[10][11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61780 - 02-10-2018, 00:19
Quote:
I'm not responsible for their posts, nor am I obligated to point out the flaws of their arguments. Hence why I don't expect you to do the same for people like clu, jgrange, phaytal, triple, etc. on the left, although I'll give you credit that you do call out triple and jgrange when they go full retard.
o I c, partisanship negates responsibility and the team play is good for rep no?

Doesn't do much for your integrity or putting brakes on the dum around here Fool. You have the ability to lead, you're the wisest person in TW, but you eschew it for what? Popularity?

Page 3089 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot