Christians believe the world ends May 21, 2011 by Animo - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Christians believe the world ends May 21, 2011
Page 4 of 19
KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
61 - 05-09-2011, 18:36
Im still convinced that this is all part of a guerrilla marketing strategy for a new movie or something.

Sponsored Links
Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 05-09-2011, 18:38
I love being agnostic.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 05-09-2011, 18:41
agnostics are the young students of atheists... eventually they realize why there is no god. hint: because god was never defined in the first place ("supreme being" is as much a definition as "living thing" defining an apple tree)

Last edited by HaPpY; 05-09-2011 at 18:44..
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 05-09-2011, 19:12
Use your so called logic as you explain the outside horror that lurks to seep into our realm.
Your null version of Scientology only scratches the surface. You hide in your own mind from what you truely fear. But its get worse. When you die you will be alone in the void with out His body to shield you. you will be thrust in the world of constant torture. It is not satan. It is that which cannot be spoken of.

how foolish.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
65 - 05-09-2011, 19:14
Oprah ?

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 05-09-2011, 19:15
if there is a god he would definitely like Atheists more than Christians

Free-thinker vs Hateful Hypocrite

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 05-09-2011, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
agnostics are the young students of atheists... eventually they realize why there is no god. hint: because god was never defined in the first place ("supreme being" is as much a definition as "living thing" defining an apple tree)
O_o

agnostics merely state that they have no answers for why the universe exists and leave it at that.

atheists believe absolutely that there is no deity in any form under any definition.

you'd probably classify me as an agnostic atheist but I would vehemently argue that I am merely agnostic.

also:
http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053...ow-soon-enough

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 05-09-2011, 19:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
O_o

agnostics merely state that they have no answers for why the universe exists and leave it at that.

atheists believe absolutely that there is no deity in any form under any definition.

you'd probably classify me as an agnostic atheist but I would vehemently argue that I am merely agnostic.

also:
Is The End Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough : NPR
your definitions need work.

agnostic = knowledge of god is impossible... meaning whether someone believes or doesn't believe in god, if they aren't agnostic they are certifiable.
atheist = defined as one that believes there is no god, or one that lacks a belief in god... both uses are used too commonly to the point i fail to recognize the term anymore because of the common use.

when you use "why the universe exists" it opens up a philosophical black hole that you shouldn't want to deal with in the first place.

PantsMcFist
Veteran++
Old
69 - 05-09-2011, 19:34
There's one of those in Winnipeg. Also, no it won't.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 05-09-2011, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
your definitions need work.

agnostic = knowledge of god is impossible... meaning whether someone believes or doesn't believe in god, if they aren't agnostic they are certifiable.
atheist = defined as one that believes there is no god, or one that lacks a belief in god... both uses are used too commonly to the point i fail to recognize the term anymore because of the common use.

when you use "why the universe exists" it opens up a philosophical black hole that you shouldn't want to deal with in the first place.
meh, not really
Agnosticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is just going to boil down to the usual agnostic theist/agnostic atheist/ agnostic discussion so ill say no more, because this thread is really about making fun of fire&brimstone christians

If you don't like the way I use that term then call me a skeptical agnostic atheist or something

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
71 - 05-09-2011, 19:49
There are no gods...

NetHog
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
72 - 05-09-2011, 19:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
There are no gods...
Prove it

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
73 - 05-09-2011, 19:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetHog View Post
Prove it
It gets proven every time someone tries to prove there is and fails.

Which pretty well covers the whole of history.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 05-09-2011, 20:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
O_o

also:
Is The End Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough : NPR
deity/god is undefined so you can stop there

there is no definition of a deity/god... there is just the prescribed notions of theists per their imaginary musings to explain the unknown. each case varies slightly or greatly per person and culture.

how can one believe or disbelieve that which is undefined? they cant. therefore the whole theism v atheism argument is retarded (which includes agnostics who still rest on the supposition that god is defined)

Last edited by HaPpY; 05-09-2011 at 20:04..
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 05-09-2011, 20:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetHog View Post
Prove it
for the same reason there is no such thing as a dubidoodledoo (a dubi that doodles and doos)... why? because its a word i just made up that has no real meaning, which is no different than "god".

Last edited by HaPpY; 05-09-2011 at 20:11..
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
76 - 05-09-2011, 20:08
Christians don't and can't follow all the dictates of the bible.

The Old Testment wasn't done away with. Jesus said he wasn't there to replace the old laws.

So...do you send your wife away for a week when she is on her period fngr?

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 05-09-2011, 20:10
or rather fngr is sent away...

if you noticed fngr's crazy is on a monthly cycle, coincidence? i think not!

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 05-09-2011, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
deity/god is undefined so you can stop there

there is no definition of a deity/god... there is just the prescribed notions of theists per their imaginary musings to explain the unknown. each case varies slightly or greatly per person and culture.

how can one believe or disbelieve that which is undefined? they cant. therefore the whole theism v atheism argument is retarded
so you and i are both agnostics by the definition that i use (summed up in the first few lines of the wiki article on the subject)

samuelk
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 05-09-2011, 20:59
May 21st? Well, I guess Sony is off the hook for getting the PSN back up.

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 05-09-2011, 21:01
no man knows the day or the hour HOW MANY TIMES KIDS DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS

Page 4 of 19

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Christians believe the world ends May 21, 2011

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
is a retard fucking odio , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard