Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 3090 of 5042
arsin
Veteran++
Old
61781 - 02-10-2018, 01:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I'm not responsible for their posts, nor am I obligated to point out the flaws of their arguments. Hence why I don't expect you to do the same for people like clu, jgrange, phaytal, triple, etc. on the left, although I'll give you credit that you do call out triple and jgrange when they go full retard.
o I c, partisanship negates responsibility and the team play is good for rep no?

Doesn't do much for your integrity or putting brakes on the dum around here Fool. You have the ability to lead, you're the wisest person in TW, but you eschew it for what? Popularity?

Sponsored Links
arsin
Veteran++
Old
61782 - 02-10-2018, 01:22
oOOPS.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61783 - 02-10-2018, 01:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
who cares how much you spend on aircraft carriers when any one of the 3-4 thousand people on foot that illegally cross the border just need to make it to socal with a dirty bomb
You just drained you're first three pointer Juggs, gj.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
61784 - 02-10-2018, 01:27
DYSON SPHERE OF AUTISM

Spxnge
VeteranX
Old
61785 - 02-10-2018, 01:32
Lol

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61786 - 02-10-2018, 01:36
A half goof and a goof just showed up, spreading their wisdum again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
Wow SeVeReD
This is an awesome find.
I wish this guy was running for President because I'd vote for him.
You almost are starting to sound like Arsin though. Maybe I should tell you to stfu... dunno though, cause this Rand Paul guy is making a lot of sense. How come you ex-pats are the most patriotic?
The lack of interest in this vid (I watch a few minutes) is only because we know and understand Rand Paul well and this isn't anything new. I'd vote for him too.

DocHolliday
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61787 - 02-10-2018, 01:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
DYSON SPHERE OF AUTISM
That's impressive.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
61788 - 02-10-2018, 02:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
o I c, partisanship negates responsibility and the team play is good for rep no?

Doesn't do much for your integrity or putting brakes on the dum around here Fool. You have the ability to lead, you're the wisest person in TW, but you eschew it for what? Popularity?
Not at all. I'm just more likely to engage in conversation with someone I ideologically disagree with than someone I don't. Apparently I get to be held to a higher standard than anyone else.

DocHolliday
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61789 - 02-10-2018, 02:24
Its your sig and the tight dress thread.

Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
61790 - 02-10-2018, 02:35
ellen..14 autism ****posts on two pages that no one will read

DocHolliday
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61791 - 02-10-2018, 03:13
Who's Ellen?

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61792 - 02-10-2018, 03:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
who cares how much you spend on aircraft carriers when any one of the 3-4 thousand people on foot that illegally cross the border just need to make it to socal with a dirty bomb
They don't even need to cross the border to drop a dirty bomb.

California mayor among handful of surfers sickened by latest sewage spill from Mexico | Fox News

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61793 - 02-10-2018, 06:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Not at all. I'm just more likely to engage in conversation with someone I ideologically disagree with than someone I don't. Apparently I get to be held to a higher standard than anyone else.
DocHolliday makes good points Sorry Fool life is hard at the top

Not more likely? is escapist. "Not at all" is more likely and in fact closer to what you do, or don't do as it were. You never or rarely correct those ideological team you're on. Being team less has its' benefits, none that I can enumerate at this time

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61794 - 02-10-2018, 06:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
ellen..14 autism ****posts on two pages that no one will read
You've been STEM autistic screeching this for years Pagy. Surely its' time for some medications?

Fwiw, I'm sorry for getting our permanently butt hurt, I'm sorry you don't have the cojones to move on.

Poor Pagy, he hath no friend, only fiend.

LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61795 - 02-10-2018, 07:18
dang that would be super embarrassing

"how did u get sick?"

"some beaners ****"

clu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61796 - 02-10-2018, 07:22
california surfing mayor

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61797 - 02-10-2018, 11:09
ellen meltdown ..

Go mow someones lawn and shut it ellen

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61798 - 02-10-2018, 11:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
california surfing mayor

Why did they blackface the Fender logo?

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61799 - 02-10-2018, 11:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
They don't even need to cross the border to drop a dirty bomb.

California mayor among handful of surfers sickened by latest sewage spill from Mexico | Fox News
This has been going on for 30 years... probably why I am sick to be honest. I spent a lot of time in San Diego waters

JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
61800 - 02-10-2018, 11:14
https://www.bienvenidosapp.com/home/

Quote:
US President Donald Trump and "coyotes" biggest nightmare is now in lockstep with the technology. The world***8217;s first community-based navigation app for immigration ***8220;Bienvenidos***8221; (Welcome) is using crowd sourced data from experienced users. According to the site, Bienvenidos provides real-time info about the best immigration routes to cross the U.S.-Mexico Border.

The app will not only notify the users the most efficient routes and entry points, but will also send alerts on Border Patrol agents, drones, ground sensors, and as reported on their description, information on where hidden cameras are located. Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement is not the problem immigrant are facing while crossing the border, that***8217;s why the app will also warn of hazards and obstacles like heat waves, dangerous river crossings, and wild animals.

Real-time information on the status of the new border wall construction is also available, plus reports on vulnerable areas, fences and barricades, openings, lack of barbed wiring, flimsy construction, tunneling locations and conditions. From the palm of their hands, users are also going to be able to connect with others travelers, giving them, according to the application website, the power to coordinate movements and meet-up locations with friends and families.

The app will be using encrypted information and not everybody will have easy access to it. After following certain protocols, users will get approval. As presented by the website, Mexico and United States won***8217;t be the only countries with access to the app or with routes. The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Greece and Netherlands are also on the list for upcoming locations.

Find below the official video of "Bienvenidos."

Page 3090 of 5042

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but hillary , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , taxin tele , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot , want small govt soooo baaaad