Good Realm for Alliance

Flash

Veteran XX
What are the better realms for alliance players (pvp)? I'm on Mal'Ganis now and I think I've seen a total of 3 people walking around Ironforge and Stormwind. This game got huge in the past 2 years.

1267017703_chicken-rape.gif

KZ is considered the best pvp alliance server.

i currently play on Alterac Mountains(same BG as KZ) and it's fairly good for alliance pvp.

Stormreaver has a H:A ratio that is fairly close. BG[strike]9[/strike]7 is biased to Horde, though, but Ally wins aren't rare either.

[edit] I swear SR was part of BG9 before lol.

Last edited:
Have to agree with Cic because some months back I did timed census on each side for a couple of weeks and the activity ratio (those capped and online) was pretty even from 9pm to about 12am. Even then it wasn't so lopsided it was a joke.

I don't know why people reference battlegroups anymore like it's some e-peen hierarchy.

Arenas and BGs go beyond your group...has for a long time now.

That said, Kel'Thuzad is said to have the "best" stable of Ally pvpers (a lot of elite assholes though).

I don't know why people reference battlegroups anymore like it's some e-peen hierarchy.

That said, Kel'Thuzad is said to have the "best" stable of Ally pvpers (a lot of elite assholes though).

Arenas are still bound by battlegroup.

Not Arthas that's for sure. It's at least 8:1 horde to alliance. Actually horde pretty much dominate every pvp server if you look at the realm census data.

KT may have some decent ally pvpers, but a majority are a bunch of sorry rejects. It just helps to have an 8:1 or worse advantage

Not Arthas that's for sure. It's at least 8:1 horde to alliance. Actually horde pretty much dominate every pvp server if you look at the realm census data.

Sucks, but it's true. I play on Moonrunner, and god the Alliance suck at PVP. I don't think there's an abnormal H:A ratio though (Moonrunner is a PVE server, but I still lament the imbalance in PVP all over the place).

Good thing I'm primarily a PVE player.

Stormreaver is the only place I found which has a more balanced activity ratio. Not that total populations are balanced, just there is a more even ratio of Horde to Alliance playing at specific times. I found it after doing small projects on days off using WoW census during my specific playing hours.

Don't listen to any advice Feannag gives you for PVP

seriously

Didn't say anything about actual PvP, simply said the server had the most balanced population ratio for a PvP realm. God are you really that bad at grasping at straws for something to make fun of me about? You just make up shit? I never said anything about being good at PvP or PvP in general, or did I forget to mention it also happens to be 6th on T12 progression on wowprogress?

If you're gonna troll me at least make it look like it's not done by someone whose 11.

I'm not very good at pvp in this game. I don't arena, I find BG's boringly repetitive. I do have decent enough pvp gear and I do alright when I'm not facing superior geared players though. On Arthas though the horde outnumber alliance so bad that if one of their shitty players starts something, and I'm easily beating him, I will then get steamrolled by 8 other nearby horde.

Not much fun.

Back