So is anyone playing this shit anymore?

time sink, waste of time.. etc. took me a few months to learn that.. But it was still kinda fun during those few months.

He's GM, what do you think? He's still no Lloric (or even close).

this

does lloric raid lead? magambo does, im sure his dps takes a hit from all the shit hes doing. but yeah, llorics really good. your 10s roster looks solid, minus zeph obviously, probably why you arent 7/7, im sorry

i was just empathizing with smaq bro

why would i troll you, you got it made with a roster like that, i mean we all dream of getting carried, but you get to actually do it

:D

I'd rather raid twice a week (or not at all if people can't show up) than throw another 1-2 days in just for the sake of progression. If zeph wants to e-peen it up he already knows he's raiding with the wrong group. For the most part we're great players, but we're all more focused on the shit going on outside WoW now to care what people outside our raid think.

Zeph's done fine so far from what I've seen. If anything gets him removed from raids it will be his mouth before his performance, but hasn't that always been the case?

Also don't get me wrong I never had any issues with Magambo. He never slowed things down when he ran with my old 10man or was in our GDKP raids on alts. I just know 3 people who left the guild (2 quit the game) after complaining about how that guild is ran. [insert comment about performance grading being biased depending on who you are, and said performance being evaluated by people who know little to nothing about your spec/class here.]

I remember back in vanilla trying to get past the first Blackwing Lair boss, holy shit that was fucking hard.

Did they remake BWL and MC for Cataclysm?

They haven't, they left them intact because there are achievements involving acquiring the legendary weapons (both as a player and as a guild) so they are unchanged since the classic days.

i can picture it now... you'd have law, jiv and xpdnc trying to take me down, while youre mouthing off in the background.

smaqs off to the side, wondering why we're even fighting since life sucks now compared to 2 years ago when it actually meant something and if we had this fight back then we'd all be fucking dead because he knew some real OG's

id eventually go down after a few attempts, law/jiv/xp would celebrate while zeph rummages through my pockets for any loot he can take while they arent looking

this shit is real

Last edited:
Back