So is anyone playing this shit anymore?

7-8 of us TWers still fuck around on Tich Horde, picking up some random Tich fags along the way. We're looking to start up raiding again tonight. SO EXCITED!!

I try to keep the forum going but I can only do so much.

If you come on tich you can get chatted up the ass by me in guild chat, ask zeph

stoked about progression with a good 25man guild! did 10man for the past few months with a less skilled/dedicated guild, so im excited for the change.

p.s. theres nothing really to talk about except stupid shit like this

The game is dead but there's nothing else to play. I don't have any raids scheduled til July 15th so I've been taking it easy and only logging in 5-10mins a day to xmute.

Huh... I was hearing in PTR a while back they were gating with that little daily shenanigans in the Firelands. To be fair I didn't keep up on PTR. Given how they noob'd up the normal raiding content I figured they'd have some balls to try gating again but I guess not.

The whole quest line to "save Thrall" was an epic disappointment and sad to see my prediction was false on grounds it only looks like they aren't trying anymore. Least you get a free 365 cloak out of it...

I'm sick of the game but can't find anything better to kill time with when I'm bored. I play extremely casually and have no aspirations of accomplishing any specific goals.

Back