Dragonwrath, how boring.

Obviously they haven't added the proc effect to the item.

Since, you know, 4.2 is next week and everything.

Also, it's BoE.

Last edited:
This thought should have never entered your mind, Fean. It's like you've never played this game at all.

Logically such a reward should be BoP, since it is a the result of long and arduous questing journey involving guilds and raids.

But then I realize they have noobed-down and casualized the game so much and so badly figured why not? For the right price even people who don't have the time to do the quest series (or the guild resources) could wield epic legendary weapons so they can feel like they "experienced all the content".

What I really wonder is if such people are so dominating the game to the point the company feels the need to cater to them, then why are said players still playing or even find it fun?

FYI I have been here way too long and tolerated more and worse people than you, you really think such bland sarcasm works on me anymore?

FYI I have been here way too long and tolerated more and worse people than you, you really think such bland sarcasm works on me anymore?

Obviously it did since it elicited a direct response about it.

However, I expected you to take it in stride so I am mildly disappointed that stuff like this still bothers you.

Obviously it did since it elicited a direct response about it.

However, I expected you to take it in stride so I am mildly disappointed that stuff like this still bothers you.

Doesn't bother me, I mean honestly the "lore" behind the staff is just as lackluster so why would one expect more than that from it? An event which transpired most likely due to devs not being able to make more content on WotLK release and really didn't have any world impact, or rather perceived impact since this is a game and MMO.

If I'm still playing, I'll probably get it. As long as the proc doesn't suck. Otherwise the staff looks stupid as fuck and I'd rather have a sp dagger.

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest does have a proc, but the information hasn't been included in the PTR data files yet (which means there's nothing to datamine right now).

We did, however, hint at what the proc will be in our 4.2 preview: Patch 4.2 Preview: A Legendary Engagement - World of Warcraft

The great staff duplicates destructive magics, and also bestows upon its wielder the ability to transform into a member of the Blue Dragonflight.

Also, please keep in mind that some items on the PTR are still considered "works-in-progress," so certain aspects of their design -- including stats, on-use abilities, and appearance -- may change before the next patch goes live. :)

Oh! And just to clarify (since I saw this asked in another thread), Dragonwrath will not be BoE.

i wanna go dps and get it :[

its cool how the group helping gets pets.

also, for those not seeing it, the staff is also a mount (turns you into member of blueflight).

Angry%20Cat.jpg

Back