Help me level?

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
I really want to get my Draenei Shaman, which is level 3 now, to 70..But I always end up giving up by like level 38..How do I get myself to get him to 70? I will either slowly stop and never touch the character again, or just get overwhelmed by quests..

thottbot or whatever every fucking gather/kill quest in a zone. Get 5-6 beers, or some pot.
1) get drunk or high
2) turn on tunes that you love
3) do the kill/grind quests
4) profit

mindlessly follow a leveling guide... by the time you realize it you'll be past 38.
or you can wait for that xp patch and do it faster than that

it gets marginally fun again after you hit 60

I really want to get my Draenei Shaman, which is level 3 now, to 70..But I always end up giving up by like level 38..How do I get myself to get him to 70? I will either slowly stop and never touch the character again, or just get overwhelmed by quests..

You don't need to do the quest. Bring a tv next to your computer and just straight grind it.

I always end up giving up by like level 38..How do I get myself to get him to 70?

I'm confused. You've been involved with sales/trade of like 10 lvl 70s but have never leveled beyond 38? And don't know how? 3000 hours playin wow?

Sky has been an active trader for almost a year now...

1. pally (alliance RP) for a mage
2. pally (alliance) for a hunter (he claims this was tankbusterx's)
3. inquiries about best gold sites (using paypal)
4. sold a warlock to "leetdemon" (wasnt sure what the gear is)
5. priest (Nelf pve) for a druid
6. trying to buy turtle mounts for $50
7. selling hunter (account was frozen)
8. seeking a rogue in may (from nail)
9. sell another hunter (he said first sold, this was a Nelf)
10. pally (horde) for any horde (says it's tank's)
11. mage for a druid (frozen, again. raiding char)
12. pally (human) for priest/warrior
13. wts game cards
14. complains about MD trading - pally for mage deal went bad
15. druid for warrior (thread later emptied of content, apparently "gone")
16. gets caught up with the thread accusing Nail of scamming, but doesnt really address the questions posed to them (orc warrior)
17. comes back with another MD trading story, posting a log showing TWO people lying

That's 8-10 chars for trade on TW since Dec.

That's not counting those he sought to obtain or managed privately. 2 of them overlap with posts from Tankbusterx, who has tried to sell: pally, mage, rogue and a human warrior (funny, you'd think he could have given the rogue to Sky!)

Last edited:
But I always end up giving up by like level 38

lostcause5438.png

.....what.....

The only way I have found to help with levelling is either to no think about it and do it or get a friend to quest with and run dungeons with.

Back