Anyone else here glide?

You can get banned for giving gold to an account they think is selling gold or exploiting currency.

I paid for a PL service that has been good to many of my friends. I was banned for 72hours for engaging in mail with an account banned for currency exploits. They were obviously sending my excess gold to their selling accounts.

So its a risk anyway you cut it.

But that implies the accounts are involved in gold crap.

If you just botted and sent gold to a real account, you wouldnt be flagged for that... even if the bot account got caught botting. They may check to see if your main has been sent gold by lots of people, and THEN you might get in trouble.

I could set up a glide to grind mobs in the caves of AV if I wanted to..thats what bots do.

You get reported doing that

The bots are moving around the bases after recalling repeatedly. You can even see peopel standing in the recall spot, recalling again. :lol:

Yeah I could probably set one up to look like I was talking to NPC's and buying/selling at vendors, if I could figure out how to make it calm the fuck down for a second.

Yeah I could probably set one up to look like I was talking to NPC's and buying/selling at vendors, if I could figure out how to make it calm the fuck down for a second.

I'll give an example.

On my rogue, i tend to rush ahead and ninja Aid Station. I often get to see these people poking around in their base and several seem to be bots or semi-bots.

I see this one warlock often running into walls back in their GY or inside Van's room. He regularly recalls back, and immediately starts running a certain way... right into a wall. If anything attacks, he puts up Corruption. He does nothing else.

So, i dont know if you do that with glider or if he just has a macro he uses.

A macro could be set to recall every 2 minutes, then you run ahead a few feet. And you click corruption a lot. Etc.

I'm honestly surprised nobody has made an levelling addon, that would have a set list of quests/waypoints to follow from 1 to 70. Seems like it would be a fairly simple thing to do, just take one of the well documented levelling guides and insert it into a questlog addon.

Back