Anyone else here glide?

i want to use glide, but i have horrible luck. i'd probably be the only one that gets instant banned haha. someone i know uses glide. he had a 32 druid when my priest was 36. he was 63 by the time i was 50. what an asshole :(

I paid for my brother's warrior to be powerleveled from 47 to 60. Cost $60. 48-72 hours playing vs. less than half a day working. But the angst that I had just worrying about the account was alot. I wouldn't do it again.

I paid for my brother's warrior to be powerleveled from 47 to 60. Cost $60. 48-72 hours playing vs. less than half a day working. But the angst that I had just worrying about the account was alot. I wouldn't do it again.

I was talking to a guy in my guild that used to play all the time, he got a new job that pays good but he doesn't have time to level alts, so now he is paying to get characters leveled to 60. He was saying the price to be leveled to 60 isn't bad, but 60-70 isn't worth it.

Not saying leveling doesn't suck at times. But i don't see how anyone can claim to hate it so much that they would go spend $25+ on a botting program and still play a game where 80% of what you do is grinding, leveling, or farming.

There is going to be monotonous leveling and grinding in MMO's, i thought we all knew that by now. Complaining about it got old years ago. And going the duping/botting/scamming route is just lazy and kind of sad (paying to use bot service that will just get you banned eventually...because you will be banned eventually, hate to ruin your pipe dream :lol:)

My only gripe is 1-58 content. Other than that I really have no complaints.

And lets be serious, $25 aint shit. $25 to be able to sleep or work (are two examples) and keep leveling? When Im home I play normally, questing and what not. But I only get an hour or so a day to play.

So yea, Im going to bot so I can level faster, whatcha want me to say? :shrug:

if you are going to bot dont do it on your main account.. It will get banned.

When you start to bot you have to understand that one day.. the account you are botting on someday Will get banned.

I've botted a long long time. only caught once in over 4000 hours botted.

I paid chinese to level my char. from 48-60. It was a reputable place not some shady BS.

It got banned at 58. Luckily it was only a 3 day ban. Not sure why it wasn't perma.

I have paid to get characters levelled 0 - 20 cause I hate lowbie levels. It was $12 bucks for some chinaman to do it. Some of my guildmates did it all the way to 60, but Blizzard wound up deleting their characters. They figured it out somehow. I don't play WoW anymore, but when I did, quite frankly - I have no problem paying a little money to save my time. My time is worth a helluva lot fucking more than some chinaman who gets $2/hr to play that shit.

ive leveled 30 70's with no bots and no paying someone else. this game is too easy to level in to have to pay.

its not a about if this game is easy or not.. Its about what would you rather be doing? leveling to 70 or chilling with your girlfriend as an automated program does it for you?

Gliding is the only thing that keeps me in the game, I don't use it to power farm and sell gold like some others, I just have an alternate account that uses a hunter to farm an area for mats/gold to supply my main.

I only run it maybe 1-2 nights a week for 5-7 hours while I'm at work, come home, AH some of the stuff, then use the AH to swap gold/items between my main.

Game gets real fun when you don't have to sit on your computer just killing the same mobs over and over.

you cant. if you do.. it'll most likely be old and detectable. if you find a shitty cracked version and they didn't edit it right.. it will relay the information of a cracked glider to the owner of glider, in which case, your fucked.

Funny today is patch day and also the maker of the glider program is meeting with Bliz lawyers today.

Cant glide until he gets back and updates it. :lol:

Back