Anyone else here glide?

yeah, i've been doing it for close to 2 years. i can help you if you have any questions or problems.

thanks to this program i've made 50,000 gold or better. made me the "go to" guy for stone scale eels pre CC.bought me 3 epic flyers. Cornered the market on various things. Even sold gold a few times when it actually worked.

been banned once.. was a mild set back at best.

Yes it costs $20 then like $5 a month for the elite features (such as running it in background so you can do other things on computer)

Im not interested in using it long term, just to get any characters I want to play to 60+ without gouging my eyes out.

Went from 17-22 in one night, so far this thing is pretty nice. Get alot of pre-made profiles on the private section of their forum.

As far as not getting banned.... dont glide in traffic areas...

That shit will get you banned so fast... if you arent 110% pro and careful.

DO NOT USE PREMADE PROFILES.

I used it a long time ago, mostly cuz it sounded FUN. I never went entirely AFK and i'm 99% a GM checked on me once (i was dual monitors and sometimes had movie on while basically killin stuff for lowbie leather on twink). I had apparently been moved like 100 feet (which made alarm go off) and i instantly moved around on my own, ask /general if anybody else was lagging and that was it. Setting it up and playing with it was as fun as wow itself, but i never went truly afk.

I've never used it to level and while i know people who have done it many times before, i wouldnt risk my account.

It's a very very very high risk to go afk with a bot running...

Yes it costs $20 then like $5 a month for the elite features (such as running it in background so you can do other things on computer)

Im not interested in using it long term, just to get any characters I want to play to 60+ without gouging my eyes out.

Went from 17-22 in one night, so far this thing is pretty nice. Get alot of pre-made profiles on the private section of their forum.

As far as not getting banned.... dont glide in traffic areas...

You can get caught no matter where you run a bot. 3 days suspension for the first time and permabanned after if you're lucky. Wouldn't recommend botting on a account you care about.

This account is fresh, so if it gets banned worst Im out of is $19.95.

And the XP curve patch is probably months away.

Risk worth taking right now. Once I get this character up to a level where I will actually play it, I will buy a second account for botting up other characters.

You can get caught no matter where you run a bot. 3 days suspension for the first time and permabanned after if you're lucky. Wouldn't recommend botting on a account you care about.

there is no 3 day suspension, at least i dont know anybody who was suspended for gliding

if you use it smart you will be fine, if you get greedy and glide your guy like 20hrs a day you get banned (like me)

The bot account should be a fresh account on all gamecards. There's usually a chance if an account is banned they may look into accounts who share the same info and ban those as well. Not sure how often it's happened but it has and better safe than sorry.

Yeah the number 1 tip is make your own profiles. It seems like a pain at first but once you get them done it's all easy street from there. 98% of the people who are banned always use the public profiles and they are easy to spot. The pros who have never been banned usually make their own profiles and tweak them now and again.

It's not worth it. I messed around with it once on an old account. It was neat to wake up to random boe blues in my bags. But it really defeats the whole purpose of the game. Not saying leveling to 60 is the most epic fun, but it has its charms and you can meet cool people a long the way.

And i never got banned for it. Got bored of it before i got caught. Got lvl 1-30 in like 2 nights of pure afk though.

People bot for a number of reasons but there's two main ones.

1. Levelling a class who wants to be played

So you never played a pally before, so you decide to jump on the PTR with a pre-made. With epics and 70 you pretty much dig it. But maybe you don't have time to level another toon or maybe you're lazy. Solution? Bot to 70 and worry about gear/talents later.

2. Money, virtual or otherwise.

I find a common reason nowadays is people bot for money. Sometimes they just want the gold to buy shit to raid, or maybe they sell the gold for real money. Who knows? But when they bot they earn gold through both loot sales and vendoring trash as well as pure coin drops. People like this know everything has a price so instead of worrying about gold they bot for it when they're in school or working. Then they can come back to gold they can use to either buy raid materials or whatever.

Not saying leveling doesn't suck at times. But i don't see how anyone can claim to hate it so much that they would go spend $25+ on a botting program and still play a game where 80% of what you do is grinding, leveling, or farming.

There is going to be monotonous leveling and grinding in MMO's, i thought we all knew that by now. Complaining about it got old years ago. And going the duping/botting/scamming route is just lazy and kind of sad (paying to use bot service that will just get you banned eventually...because you will be banned eventually, hate to ruin your pipe dream :lol:)

Back