Been gone for 2 years

Flash

Veteran XX
I just recently got a new gaming rig and decided to fire up WoW after being gone for 2 years. Whole game seems to have changed, Ironforge was completely empty :lol: . Is it even possible to catch up? Where is everybody at these days?

I"m on Mal'Ganis which back then was a popular server to be on. Has this changed?

All the 1-60 content was changed. Blizz went back to a vanilla-like difficulty and people are crying/quit. PvP is the worst it's ever been. A lot of people are probably just playing to just have something to play until SWTOR/GW2.

All the 1-60 content was changed. Blizz went back to a vanilla-like difficulty and people are crying/quit. PvP is the worst it's ever been. A lot of people are probably just playing to just have something to play until SWTOR/GW2.

This. However, I will say that end-game raiding is fun... it's fun because it's actually challenging.

Well, it was. Tier 11 was pretty challenging, but I hear T12 is going to be pretty easy in comparison. Of course people cry "too hard!" and the nerf the new content (and they are nerfing the old content, too).

I never did any of the Cata raids, but I enjoyed the difficulty of the heroic 5mans and, even more so, the ZG/ZA 5mans. I did not, however, enjoy them when I was put in a group with four retards who couldn't even grasp the most simplest of mechanics such as not standing in fire. Wru SWTOR wru.

Yeah you gotta buy both lol.

And you didn't miss much game is still boring as shit. Guess if you took a two year break might be fun for a bit.

Yeah Mal'Ganis is still a super high pop server if your horde, all of my mains are on there. Sucks if your alliance.

I'm alliance. I was looking or a 1 to 2 hour a week type deal. Looks like i'm to far behind and on the wrong server. Bye WoW :)

I waffle over this once in a while

Have a warrior, paladin, hunter, shaman, rogue, druid all sitting at 80 in old, good gear collecting dust

Any of them remotely fun to play now?

I got an email with a 7 day trial code. Started the game up for the first time in ~2 years, flew around Stormwind a bit, then got confused and turned it off.

:lol:

Just looked up my history, it was 6 years ago I last played. Based on these databases the latest the last person I played with logged in was 2008. I guess this game really is dead.

Last edited:
Back